What's new

Pakistan Intelligence Agency ISI has hacked Indian state-owned Telecom Operator & stole Important Mi

Reports are coming out that India's sewerage system is over flooding and links point to ISI HACKING OF sewerage plants machine control........Blame everything on Pakistan.

LOL These fvckers don't seize to amaze me. However, if we did, fvcking awesome.

What the fu** she is saying, I cant understand a thing. If that is what they call Hindi, this aint anything remotely close to Urdu. The lingo they speak in their bollywood movies is a Indianized Urdu.

After getting all that, IsI put its logo, to tell we did it...lol

joker Indians

See I told you for the indians it's now becoming a case of uncontrollable flatulence along with diarrhea

Last edited:
story is old and only published in pakistani news websites

oh come, without looking at the video, it is clearly ABP Indian story, with the war pressure lingering, you are already suffering from constipation, atleast do not lose ur ability to see.

:laughcry: Important military data on a Telecom company / Cable operator :omghaha:

What is india using Dollar host cheap hosting on Indian servers

You just stop this India right now stop it ....

Data stolen TV guide to next three month programing

What the fu** she is saying, I cant understand a thing. If that is what they call Hindi, this aint anything remotely close to Urdu. The lingo they speak in their bollywood movies is a Indianized Urdu.

do you think the Language she was speaking will work in Movies, they have to use Urdu in movies to make it apealing with urdu songs, thats why they are so obsessed with us

So it takes an unknown web news live mint to disclose this news?? hahah!!

Back
Top Bottom