What's new

Pakistan has world’s largest WiMAX network

Lookin foward to 4G soon... i heard wateen telecom is already working on it since 2008.

Last edited:
Pakistan has world’s largest WiMAX network, At the moment, Pakistan enjoys the world’s largest WiMAX network. Wateen Telecom rolled out WiMAX in 24 cities throughout Pakistan on a platform built with Motorola equipment.
:pakistan:
sir, no offence, but can u provide us the source, which says that. anyways congrats

Pakistan has world’s largest WiMAX network, At the moment, Pakistan enjoys the world’s largest WiMAX network. Wateen Telecom rolled out WiMAX in 24 cities throughout Pakistan on a platform built with Motorola equipment.

Eagerly waiting for a source.............

it was also the World's First 802.16e Wimax mass deployment

The world it *should* be.
Congratulations to Pakistan brothers from Yugoslavia.

i have made the TATA wali post to a new thread in world affairs section...

next time read the title before posting... if it reads pakistan then its for pakistan related news and not some second country

well i am glad as heck to be a part of the biggest Wimax network in the world!

Internet should be a public service.
Then I would say civilization indeed advanced,
a little bit.
Running the network won't cost much, state should take
responsibility to do it, now it's 100% profit.

But no hurry. It will take the west 100 years to do the same thing.
I am not sure about my own country since we are still "healing."

Congrats pakistan :tup:.

Just checked the tariff on wanteen website...1 mbps connection costs Rs 1399 :undecided: very costly.

@markus what you talking man i am on BSNL 3g that too in a village in tamil nadu.... i get D= 400-430kB/sec : UP = 190-230kB/sec and i pay just Rs 700/month for my 3g(diwali offer :yahoo:)

Congrats pakistan :tup:.

Just checked the tariff on wanteen website...1 mbps connection costs Rs 1399 :undecided: very costly.

@markus what you talking man i am on BSNL 3g that too in a village in tamil nadu.... i get D= 400-430kB/sec : UP = 190-230kB/sec and i pay just Rs 700/month for my 3g(diwali offer :yahoo:)

Hey man, my post has been deleted, I dont remember what I had written in my post? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom