What's new

Pakistan has nothing to do with Uri attack: HC tells India

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DEHLI: Pakistan has once again reiterated that it has never allowed its soil to be used against anyone and there’s no point in blaming it for Uri attack.

In an interview with Indian newspaper, Pakistan’s High Commissioner Abdul Basit said we have nothing to do with the Uri attack. ‘Investigations are still underway to determine what really happened in Uri. I would humbly suggest that it is not helpful to jump the gun.’

We are committed to not allowing our territory to be used for violence anywhere in the world, the HC stressed.

Commenting on heightened tensions between the two neighbors, Pak HC was optimistic of future course and said I am not worried we are about to go to war. ‘We are in a tough phase. And we have challenges. But as a diplomat, I remain optimistic we will emerge from this. I would not give up.’

On question of Kashmiris being a party in the whole dispute, Abdul Basit was quick to respond and made it clear that no solution to Jammu and Kashmir can be sustained if it is not acceptable to them. Their engagement is critical, he maintained.

‘I am not thinking in war terms at all, to be frank. But obviously, we cannot be oblivious to our own security requirements. We will defend our country, that will be done.’

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/152556-Pakistan-has-nothing-to-with-Uri-attack-HC-tells-India

Pakistan media spreading garbage news again .

Fact is those terrorists were wearing & carrying local Pakistani brand goods . Its next to impossible to find those brands in India who has minimal trade with Pakistan, especially in a encapsulated market like Kashmir.
You can buy any product from any where from any origin for example I can buy Indian shoes, sweats, biscuits even currency in NYC and can travel back to my home country with all these So next we may plant all these things with few dead terrorist and can blame India? Yes but these things are not hard evidence against any country.
Shut your dirty mouth and stupid propaganda tell your P.M to wage war on us lets have a fight.

Fact is those terrorists were wearing & carrying local Pakistani brand goods . Its next to impossible to find those brands in India who has minimal trade with Pakistan, especially in a encapsulated market like Kashmir.
Do you know something called "The Black Market"?

what 'goods' did they find? Halal's ding dong bubble or a comb, shan masala packet perhaps?

Indian government is so vile, dear lord. God bless my country for putting up with such a vicious neighbour.

BS coming from Pakistan..
THe japanes GPS used by terrorist were sold to a security agency in Pakistan. So how does it reached India???

This was written by an Indian about Uri attacks and India's hypocrisy in one of the newspaper:

The caste system in India is so prevalent and deep rooted that even when the accused Pakistan of attacking Uri Brigade Headquarter and killed those 18 soldiers and injuring 40, it somehow turned out that all are lower class Hindus, either Shudras or Dalits(untouchables ) as if allegedly Pakistani militants knew ahead of time that they are lower class Hindus,

The Caste system is so intense and deep rooted that Great BR Ambedkar, a Dalit himself abandoned his Hindu Fairh and became a Buddhist as a protest the way the Dalit were being treated in India and recently last months, Dalits protested that they will convert in masses into Islam if India does not stop to subjugate Dalits based on caste system. How come Brahmins specially Gujratis who are enjoying lucrative Goverment positions with perks and income don''t go out in the battle front and die for Bharat Mata instead of taking benefits from Mata and leave India behind.

They send Sikhs on the battle front to defend India and get killed on the battle as recently Canadian PM Justin Trudeau remarked on India''s poor record of supporting the caste system and patronising Brahmins only by saying that Canada has more Sikh ministers and officials in Goverment than in India. Stop penalising and killing Dalits by burning them alive in Uri camp and give them respect or India will see Dalits will be another new entry into Islam.

You mean, pakistani currency, passport etc like they showed in indian paid news. You know your intiluctual level is only good for call center calls. Who the fk would do operation like that with leaving traces back. Atleast i dont buy that, my people are intelligent than that. Indian might fk up like that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom