What's new

pakistan has no fuel for international airlines

flaming arrow

Reaction score
CAA refuses to provide fuel to international airlines

LAHORE: The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has asked all international airlines to fly to Pakistan with additional fuel as the airports in the country are facing a fuel shortage, a private TV channel reported on Saturday. According to the channel, the CAA said the international airliners coming to the airports in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad would not be provided any fuel. The authority has also talked to the Petroleum Ministry to address the fuel shortage at Pakistan’s airports, but no action has been taken so far, the channel reported. daily times monitor
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

LAHORE: The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has asked all international airlines to fly to Pakistan with additional fuel as the airports in the country are facing a fuel shortage, a private TV channel reported on Saturday. According to the channel, the CAA said the international airliners coming to the airports in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad would not be provided any fuel. The authority has also talked to the Petroleum Ministry to address the fuel shortage at Pakistan’s airports, but no action has been taken so far, the channel reported. daily times monitor

Hi highly doubt this is the case... plus you seem to be really excited hater with that smile you put on the thread grow up and stop hating.:angry:

Hi highly doubt this is the case... plus you seem to be really excited hater with that smile you put on the thread grow up and stop hating.:angry:

hating??? calm down.what do you expect in such situation..just goes to show poor management..and u can doubt anything which is against ur country i have no problems..by the way the news source is pakistani so u better get it checked

Earlier news of possible jet fuel shortage in Pakistan was forecasted....so the news might be very well true.

POWER SHORTAGE,WATER SHORTAGE, FUEL SHORTAGE..now they're asking the airliners to carry enough fuel.....what the hell..what is available thr in plenty without shortage in Pakistan ? is thr a govt in Pakistan ? i think people r too busy protesting over silly matters, rather than necessatiies of life...

Yeh kaam PPP ke dor main hota rahta hai :lol:

nothing new - :lol:

Why dont pakistani ppl protest against ppp if its so corrupt? At least it will force zardari to do necesary steps. Common man dunt give a damn abt f16,sukhoi30. .its ol abt water,electricity,safety,low inflation,goods and better administartn.

But i think Saudi Arabia, UAE and Iran are their friend, they are so near in location also, even give free oil.

Will be probably fixed in few days with new shipment of oil coming through...

i believe they are taking care of electricity shortage by setting up power plants(that too second hand ones ) that run on petrol/diesel.....this is done as a temporary solution but it will exhaust all the fuel in a nation that already has a fuel shortage - a bad move i would say.....

but you cant do anything now.....its either electricity or fuel......
too bad that the pakistan govt is not having any long term plans to step up to other sources for power generation.....

no one search why there is no fuel. damn refinery has some maintenance job for few days and it cant refine full capacity until that there is no fuel for them . look blinds news is from Sunday, May 09, 2010 problem is solved i think now there is fuel for all.

no one search why there is no fuel. damn refinery has some maintenance job for few days and it cant refine full capacity until that there is no fuel for them . look blinds news is from Sunday, May 09, 2010 problem is solved i think now there is fuel for all.

But are there not some other refiniries..something like backup ones..?
If there is only one refinery will it not be a problem for paksitan in war times....? If the enemy bombs this one refinery then wat happens..?
And does Pakistan has only one petroleum company...? because in times like these it would be better if there are two or three like in India (IOC,BP,HP)

Thx.

Back
Top Bottom