What's new

Pakistan has Destroyed Terrorist Networks

It's funny. You claim that someone else doesn't use context, yet you are not doing it yourself.

The links your provided don't prove Pakistan provided shelter, but let's say it did, you can't kill each other and talk at the same time. There is a reason why the US relying on Pakistan and NOT the Afghan government, to try and bring some sort of stability in Afghanistan. Afghanistan would just make things worse, like they did by destroying the first real chance of ending the Afghan war. Pakistan is the only party in the region that can mediate between Afghanistan and the taliban in any sort of guarantor role, no other nation is willing to accept such a role.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. The US will not abandon Pakistan for Afghanistan, it will not punish Pakistan to appease Afghanistan. By the time this all ends, Pakistan and the US will still be close allies, and Afghanistan will be forgotten.

By the way, EVEN WITH the sour relationship between the US and Pakistan, I can tell your right now, your entire comments are meaningless. Why? For the exact reasons I mentioned above.

Stag112 - Pakistan is sheltering UN designated terrorists in their cities

That guy - America needs Pakistan despite the fact that Pakistan is sheltering UN designated terrorists in their cities

See we still agree on my simple statement completely.

And yes the links provide more than enough proof. Unless you want to live in denial. Your claim is laughable that some foreign agency was able to locate naseeruddin living in islamabad and making foreign trips from there but pakistan did not know. Sounds like another obl story, CIA found him in pakistan but pakistan did not know, very believable.

Stag112 - Pakistan is sheltering UN designated terrorists in their cities

That guy - America needs Pakistan despite the fact that Pakistan is sheltering UN designated terrorists in their cities

See we still agree on my simple statement completely.

And yes the links provide more than enough proof. Unless you want to live in denial. Your claim is laughable that some foreign agency was able to locate naseeruddin living in islamabad and making foreign trips from there but pakistan did not know. Sounds like another obl story, CIA found him in pakistan but pakistan did not know, very believable.
Wow, way to use a straw man argument. If you're going to act intellectually dishonest, then there is no need to discuss anything here.

Wow, way to use a straw man argument. If you're going to act intellectually dishonest, then there is no need to discuss anything here.

Only intellectual dishonesty I see is from Pakistanis on the topic of terrorism. All of you know your state shelters terrorists, infact your society celebrates them. A majority Pakistanis mourned the death of Osama bin Laden and there is a race in elite Pakistani families to marry kids of Dawood Ibrahim, who, wink wink, is also not in Pakistan.

Not one of you has the intellectual honesty and courage to denounce it. That is all I am saying. All you do is make up excuses and offer apologies. There is nothing to discuss indeed.

Only intellectual dishonesty I see is from Pakistanis on the topic of terrorism. All of you know your state shelters terrorists, infact your society celebrates them. A majority Pakistanis mourned the death of Osama bin Laden and there is a race in elite Pakistani families to marry kids of Dawood Ibrahim, who, wink wink, is also not in Pakistan.

Not one of you has the intellectual honesty and courage to denounce it. That is all I am saying. All you do is make up excuses and offer apologies. There is nothing to discuss indeed.
And this comment proves just how misleading you are. Not only do you use strawman arguments, but make baseless assumptions.

Like I said, if you cannot be bothered to have an honest civil conversation, than there is no point in talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom