What's new

Pakistan foreign reserves above 14.5 billion dollars

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pak foreign reserves decrease to $14.5b

Foreign reserves held by the SBP stood at $9.486 billion from $9.602 billion the previous week.

KARACHI (Web Desk) - Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves fell to $14.513 billion for the week ending July 11, from $14.637 billion the previous week.

According to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), foreign reserves held by the SBP stood at $9.486 billion from $9.602 billion the previous week, a decrease of $116 million.

During the week, the central bank received $22 million from multilateral and bilateral sources.

However, on account of external debt servicing and other payments, SBP made payments of $31 million.

The holdings of the scheduled banks were $5.028 billion.

Source: Pak foreign reserves decrease to $14.5b | Business | Dunya News

I saw a news that foreign reserve will reach 13 billion dollars and it was suppose to be good news. Now which figure is true? 14 billion? 9.4 billion or 13? These financial figures always confusese me,

I saw a news that foreign reserve will reach 13 billion dollars and it was suppose to be good news. Now which figure is true? 14 billion? 9.4 billion or 13? These financial figures always confusese me,

9.4Billion dollars are with State Bank of Pakistan and the rest with Private banks of Pakistan.

While the Combined/Liquid reserves are 14.5Billion dollars
=================
======================================

The Govt if i still remember had claimed to surpass 15Billion dollars mark by july.Let see whether they can achieve it or not

9.4Billion dollars are with State Bank of Pakistan and the rest with Private banks of Pakistan.

While the Combined/Liquid reserves are 14.5Billion dollars
=================
======================================

The Govt if i still remember had claimed to surpass 15Billion dollars mark by july.Let see whether they can achieve it or not

I think Pakistan will start to have more reserves from 2018 onwards. Less dependence on oil because of other cheaper source of energy. Plus increase in exports and remittances. Not to forget increase in Pak oil production.

With dams like Dasu and Bhasha Pak will save billions of $ every year.

I think Pakistan will start to have more reserves from 2018 onwards. Less dependence on oil because of other cheaper source of energy. Plus increase in exports and remittances. Not to forget increase in Pak oil production.

With dams like Dasu and Bhasha Pak will save billions of $ every year.

By any mean we need to have reserves in excess of 40Billion dollars so that for atleast projects under 5-10Billion dollars,we would not have to beg worldbank/ADB or any third party for development.

Projects will be completed early.Infact even with 30Billion dollars,we would be able to finance most of our projects on our own or atleast those of top priority

Loans, loans, loans...........More burden on Nation. Record loans in our history..:cry::cry:

4.GIF

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom