What's new

Pakistan F16's @ USAF Test Pilot school

It was PAF mistake they can made them agree in 2002 for all of the 28 from US and even try out with US to buy 21 from Venuezvela and upgrade all of the 83 in Turkey starting from 2003 with PAF paying for Upgrade kits and buy wepaons with it...

we need them back

the initial plan was of total 111 F-16 if i am not wrong

I think we Dont have to go Back for 40 year old Tech Block 52 or 60 is okay but these are way to old yarrrrr instead we have to go for j10 or something big

No more F-16s please......or any other american equipment.
Will only give them more reasons to blackmail us.

No more F-16s please......or any other american equipment.
Will only give them more reasons to blackmail us.

They dont need F16s to make us do anything. The solitary world power has our leaders in its pockets. They own our rulers.
Araz

I think we Dont have to go Back for 40 year old Tech Block 52 or 60 is okay but these are way to old yarrrrr instead we have to go for j10 or something big

J-10 is no match for F-16 block 60 which is packed with super fast electronics that China can not Match.

The juice was worth the squeeze. There is no questions about it. Even 1,000,000 F16's are not worth our nukes. Yanks can shove the rusting junk up their back-ends. No deal! :D

I see that you neurons fire slower than a chimps. Would you like to clarify your "super fast electronics" theory?

J-10 is no match for F-16 block 60 which is packed with super fast electronics that China can not Match.

super fast electronics :rofl::rofl::rofl:does not change the fact the its an 40 year old Fighter.also keep that in mind us airforce has stopped buying f16.i known its worlds most Evil Jet but its old now but as i told you before block 60 is a good deal but again its 80 million a piece is NO DEAL:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom