What's new

Pakistan Eyes Possible Defense Budget Increase

well i think he point some good points , but right now we need alot of stuff to stable the power balance,
for army AK-2 and more heli are much needed and i dont know what kind of work they are on strategic command or missile tech.
for paf , its obvious that j-10b are over , but we still have to see how many more f-16's are coming and in what condition ...and also need alot of improvement on jf ...
for navy , more f-22ps may be little more ugraded along with OHP which is not a good option in my opinion , and i would also like to see type 54a guided missile destroyer on 10 year lease in PN which will make PN sudden boast ..
i also think now its time for pak to start working on mid-long range SAMS ...

Ok....Ok. guys! It's F-22 frigates, not aircraft. My bad! But you don't have to jump all over me with a massive onslaught with all the ordnance at your disposal. :sad:

No one's perfect, right? To err is human! :undecided:

Why the fook do they name stuff to add to the confusion? Perhaps the next gen tank and howitzer will also be christened as F-22! :frown: What's with this figure '22'?? There's even an 'Establishment 22' in India!!

@FunkyGen
@nuclearpak
@Arsalan
It's all right bro. but as most of us here are defense enthusiasts including you so this mistake kinda seemed odd.

* J-10B = Dead for PAF
* More F-16s, new/MLU
* PAF with only two platforms
* Upgraded F-22P Frigates
* OHP Frigates remain a real option with Genisis upgrade from Turkey.

* Type-54 Frigates 'likely'
* More Mi-7s
* WZ-10 talk is hogwash

Then what about T-129 ???

@Aeronaut : is there any consideration in Army to replace G3 with some other modern gun ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom