What's new

Pakistan exports 1209 mln ton oranges in six months

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has exported 1209.1 million ton of oranges during first six months of current fiscal year which contributed millions of dollar to national kitty.
pakistan-exports-1209-mln-ton-oranges-in-six-months-1397379981-6244.JPG

Pakistan has more than 250 processing plants in production areas of citrus to keep the taste, aroma and enhance shelf life of citrus fruit where oranges can also be processed.
Ministry of Commerce sources on Sunday said no country has contacted for export of oranges during the year 2013-14, as normally the importers approach directly to the exporters for import of oranges.
They said Pakistan Horticulture Development & Export Company (PHDEC), established with mandate to work for production, development and export of horticulture products has conducted trainings/workshops/seminars for capacity building of growers, processors and exporters.
The company provides support to horticulture industry including citrus and facilitates for obtaining international certification. - APP

pakistani oranges seem to be more "orange" than Indian oranges....atleast on my monitor.
yes the color is orange......
then tell me was it color that name the fruit of the fruit that name the color orange....

yes the color is orange......
then tell me was it color that name the fruit of the fruit that name the color orange....

Indian oranges "orange" seem to be less intense than pakistanis oranges :orange"...atleast on my monitor.

Indian oranges "orange" seem to be less intense than pakistanis oranges :orange"...atleast on my monitor.
I can read that in ur first statement......
answer me what I asked......

Pakistan needs to diversify the export products list. This is a great potential area.

How sad.

What manufactured goods does Pakistan export in large quantities?

Talk about that.

Exporting Oranges? lol

I love orange as it is than in juice form.....Anybody agrees with me?

How sad.

What manufactured goods does Pakistan export in large quantities? Talk about that.

Exporting Oranges? lol

You would be amazed zardari made billions of rupees collection bhata in his tenure of 5 years from farmers of Sindh to give them exports licenses and to buy their farm products be sold in national/internationally.

Pakistani kinnow is just awesome. I think Pakistan shouldn't export them. We Pakistanis deserve them more.

Back
Top Bottom