What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Alot of polling stations in 250 and not even one vote cast there...

Good job by Arif Alvi that he explicitly said that MQM is doing this.

Good news though is that in NA 250, people are still standing there in queues in huge numbers waiting for polling to start. Slowly some progress is being made in 250, some stations are being opened and voting going on,

But as a whole, situation is bade, but people are still there.

PTI should have boycotted elections in Karachi. everyone has to some extent.

you mean "live" ?
Does he do any campaigning for MQM?
If he does then report him, he is a terrorist supporter.
He can be charged under Canadian terrorism law.

A couple of my friends saw him in a restaurant and they said his supporters greeted him with joy and kissed his hands. MQM supporters know Altaf and gang are criminals but the reason why they vote for them is because they get the benefits. i.e. employment in PIA, telecommunications, etc.

Watch the blue ticker on geo news, people complaining about rigging elections and not allowing to cast vote.

It's funny how Canada has a large Urdu speaking Pakistani population from Karachi, yet no one here complains that MQM is listed a terrorist party.
They all know it's true so can't really say anything.

If not all most of them I met had come on political asylum and some of them would argue so badly to make their point my reply to them is chal chal bhagey howay qatilon that just pisses them off anyway I am glad asylum seekers are 95% restricted by Canadian Government as they should i only support businesses investment and point system even provincial nominee program Pakistanis were doing fraud and now government realized and restricted specifically Pakistanis in places like Alberta and Saskatchewan.

MQM haqeeqi and PMLN also boycott karachi election...MQM will get no place to run now

Dharna in Islamabad

295364_10151623179254090_1347436124_n.jpg

Is this Qadri's dharna?

Stupid people, all I can say.

Too much rigging....do you guys even have a EC.Never seen this kind of rigging even during Panchayat Elections :cuckoo:

It's quite evident whose butt was violated, repeatedly it appears, by MQM :)

so you now admit that MQM are nothing but anal rapers?
Well at least you admit that much, pretty soon you will be admitting they are a terrorist party too.
Canada got smart to them and banned them as a terrorist party, just like they did LTTE.

MQM rigs elections. Yes. I accept

But the real culprit is ECP who didn't take precautions to avoid such incidents.

MAHAJAR QUMI MOVEMENT BOYCOTT KARACH ELECTIONS

JI+SUNNI THERIK+PTI AND PPP IN KARCHI ARE ON BOARD ON MQM DHANDLI

Back
Top Bottom