What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Pakistan is the only country where it can happen ...PTI won 38 seats as of May 12 then they got reduced to 32 on May 13's morning then they reduced to 28 till the evening of May 13 and on May 14 they are 26 ....i wonder wat will be the result till may 30:what:

Wat a fcuking fair election ....fcuk u ECP

Yeah.... thats astonishing.....:undecided:

376923_467732349969650_1074954502_n.jpg

Why is PTI so Khamooshhh? Log khud bahir ahh ker protest ker raha hain. I mean come on for God sake humeri numandagi to bikul khatam kerna ka chakar main hain sub ka sub.........what the F is going on :angry:

Now the question arises what the **** are they going to do about it? re-polling, re-count what?

Pakistan is the only country where it can happen ...PTI won 38 seats as of May 12 then they got reduced to 32 on May 13's morning then they reduced to 28 till the evening of May 13 and on May 14 they are 26 ....i wonder wat will be the result till may 30:what:

I don't know wtf is happening. PTI had more than 30 seats and now it has just 26 seats. What a joke this ECP was. Worst in 60+ years of Pakistan. :hitwall:

did you even realize that only results for 249 seats are declared. People are going blind in hate.

Election 2013: ECP announces results of 249 National Assembly seats

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) ----122
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) ---- 31
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) ---- 26
Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) ---- 16
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) ---- 10

look like leader of opposition will be from PPP not PTI................

Just One Mistake Imran Khan Has Made, Telling people that he will bring down the drowns, he will make you free from America.

Dear IK: Politics is not About Patriotism, you should have said I will make America as a Good friend, I will sell Pakistanis to America, I would bring American Educational system. I will let drown fly all over Pakistan.

Dear IK: You can not bring new Pakistan, because All Politician bring new Pakistan (weaker than before) every 5 years. Didn't you see how PML n has brought new Pakistan ( Record Turn Out in Elections 250%, Person Like you can not bring this)?

IK I hope next time you will not promise something like this. Never Promise us Please

PTI Won In, KpK Just Because It Was Supported By TTp, Who Kept Voilently Attacking, ANP?
Its The Real Fact, just Wait For Some Time, & You See ÌK Making Bait On Mullha Fazullaha,s Hand In Sawat Soon?

I agree PTI is political arm of TTP. soon KP would face another shock.

PTI & JI Fazl ur Rehman making govt in KP,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom