What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Crazy imran khan suppoter - Look what he writes on ballot paper

I vote for Imran Khan! So what if there is no one competing from my area? Nobody can stop me from voting for Imran Khan!
Kon bachayega Pakistan? Imran khan Imran Khan!

181460_10151502909478267_685933343_n.jpg

MQM terrorist party
hahhaa MQM ki color ki shirt pehan kar gaya or VOTE tarazu and BALLAY ko day kar aya .. !!! Yeh Hoti hay DHANDLi ;) MQM wali .. ab karo ****** pan ;) Esa hay tu esa hi sahi ; )

personally i dont care who wins.. i am just happy that people came out in large numbers to vote, this is what Pakistan needs.....

Even It Doesnt Matters, Pakistan Peoples Comes Out In Huge Numbers Bt Who Wins With What It Mattaers?

NA-110 mein pti wale khana de rahe hai ta ke vote dein unko But Khwaja Asif ka scene on hai

ANP workers took away ballot boxes from PS-96 Karachi: Polling officer

547459-Ballotboxe-1368261462-368-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: A polling officer at PS-96, NA-242 constituency in Karachi claimed that some workers of the Awami National Party (ANP) took away ballot boxes and stamps from the Government Boys Primary School polling station. According to some reports, workers of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) also took over polling stations set up in Tulip School, Jadid School and Helican Public School of the constituency. Sources say they removed the polling agents of all political parties and took the polling

MQM stealing ballots and other equipment. - JI

MQM pisses all over the democracy. :omghaha:

and yet MQM was the first party to cry over it like a B%&# and hold the press conference first too...ironic isn't it

Muney Phalli Dufaa Dehkha hai Tumhey, Aur Beta Maan loo Har gayey tu Kiya karoo Gey, PTI Ko Chor Doo Gey?

Bata junjane se khalooo.......tum na agar nahi dekha tu tumhara qasoor hai.....I am just a voter of PTI....not a member of PTI so chooron ga kase.....????

and plz talk seriously.....like gentleman.....no more "muney or Baata"......

Even It Doesnt Matters, Pakistan Peoples Comes Out In Huge Numbers Bt Who Wins With What It Mattaers?
If people are out in numbers, than they know their responsibility, one needs to accept the verdict of a nation... they got the right to decide ... :)

Back
Top Bottom