What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

are cell phones allowed inside Polling stns??
BJ-ERfeCAAAxJB6.jpg:large
don't know about other area, but upon entering the polling station i was told to switch off the mobile, however i just put it on silent, many people had to use their phones inside the polling station to check their block number and silala number, hence they are not strict on mobiles

mujhay aesa kyn lagta hai is forum per dunya ke sab se masoom aur mazloom jamat PTI and IK-90 days wala.please yar from the past 2 months this forum more looks like a PTI political desk then a millitary forum.

Only an idiot like you would be on the wrong side of history in the most crucial moment for our country.

Seems like PTI is gonnai win from my polling station... Every 5 out of 10 people are saying they voted provincial seat for Bat and NA seat for N or Q.

They have a healthy chance of winning provincial seat at least... It will be a big surprise for all but still I am very hopeful

مجھے لگ رہا ہے کہ اگر پی ٹی آئی 250 سے جیت گئی تو ان کے لیے کافی ہوگا ۔۔۔ چاہے پورے پاکستان سے نہ جیتے :P

oh pathan ka bachi tum ne vote cast kiya ke nahin? whats the situaion in your area??

Yeah.... subah hi kar dia tha....:pakistan: subha 6 bjy se shor machaya va tha ke koe mujhy le jao polling station jaldi se....:rofl: Situation bht Achi hai MashaAllah.... aman amaan hai or Bally ke chances bht roshan hain....:agree:

Initial Results...

in Postal result of election In Distt RAHIMYAR KHAN DIST JAIL AND TEACHERS ON ELECTION DUTY PTI has clean sweeped Dist jail PTI ...1109 VOTE.. PPPP.....8 VOTE ....PML N... 301VOTE......................

TEACHER ON ELECTION DUTY PTI ....2968 VOTE PPPP... 807 VOTE PMLN 256...... VOTES

From Facebook page

NA 110

"Pulao PTI ka, vote PMLN ka .. sent to us by a voter. "
humein tou kuch nahin mila, halan ke saray ke saray log PTI ko vote dalnay walay tha .....ye sara saar na insaafi hai :angry:

Well had he been a politician he would have known what's coming at him he blindly agreed to all terms of bush administration, I think once he is released and I think he will which ever government is formed he should either keep silent and go back to london or if he wants to peruse political career then ask publicly to be forgiven for all the mistakes deliberate or not his decision had cost 35,000 civilians and many thousands of soldiers.

Yes All The Supporters Of Talibans Will Never Let Any One Known That Fact That 35000 Killed Civillians Killed By Who? Musharaf? No They Were Bucthered By Talibans, Whom Only Musharaf Was the Only brave Heart Was Fighting?
Why talibans Negociate With america In qatar, ohh now America becimes hallal?
Pakistani Nation Wants Talibans & Thier Silent Morally Croupted Politicians Like Imran khan to Leave Pakistan, & Start Thier New Lives In some Cave Near Tora Bora Cause They Are Stil Missfits In The Civillized World Any Way?
& Musharaf,s Political Game Is Just Begun!

Back
Top Bottom