What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA-26 Pk-70 Bannu, Bannu university cantt polling station. Massive rigging by JUI-F candidates. PTI voters are not allowed to go in. Please anyone take urgent notice.

پشاور میں گورنمنٹ سکول سرکی گیٹ کے پولنگ سٹشن پر اے این پی کقبضہ۔۔ کسی کو بھی آزادانہ ووٹ ڈالنے نہیں دیا جا رہا

actually.....this fact is so true that an army man can never think like a politician...i mean Mush was good in sustaining economy sector etc but seriously he is so not good in playing dirty politics..
although he committed several mistakes, in fact i will say 'Blunder"...yet still I believe that he was sincere...

Well had he been a politician he would have known what's coming at him he blindly agreed to all terms of bush administration, I think once he is released and I think he will which ever government is formed he should either keep silent and go back to london or if he wants to peruse political career then ask publicly to be forgiven for all the mistakes deliberate or not his decision had cost 35,000 civilians and many thousands of soldiers.

Yar Karachi mai MQM se ziyada voter nahi hai PTI ka ... Let analyze to NA-250

Neelum Colony & Shah Rasool Colony ... PTI & JI voter
Delhi Colony ... MQM voter
Punjab Colony & Gizri ... PML-N & PPP voter
Defence ... 40% MQM voter 40% PPP voter & 20% PTI voter
Clifton ... 50% MQM voter 30% PPP voter & 20% PTI voter

there was no polling in a very pro MQM area of dehli colony

Yar Karachi mai MQM se ziyada voter nahi hai PTI ka ... Let analyze to NA-250

Neelum Colony & Shah Rasool Colony ... PTI & JI voter
Delhi Colony ... MQM voter
Punjab Colony & Gizri ... PML-N & PPP voter
Defence ... 40% MQM voter 40% PPP voter & 20% PTI voter
Clifton ... 50% MQM voter 30% PPP voter & 20% PTI voter
Thats wrong dear I just came from polling station near zamzamma and 90% people said they are casting vote forPTI...If it was true why mqm is putting obstacles in way of polling?

NA-26 Pk-70 Bannu, Bannu university cantt polling station. Massive rigging by JUI-F candidates. PTI voters are not allowed to go in. Please anyone take urgent notice.

پشاور میں گورنمنٹ سکول سرکی گیٹ کے پولنگ سٹشن پر اے این پی کقبضہ۔۔ کسی کو بھی آزادانہ ووٹ ڈالنے نہیں دیا جا رہا

Why dont people report?

Light commando battalions deployed in Pindi and Isl...why there? They are needed in Karachi!

Just Because Talibans & Thier Silent Supporters, Dont Try To Go Dirty In The Capital , Karach Is Under Control ! Isnt It Even If PTI Not Win From There?

935316_516393021742102_1847165997_n.jpg

QUETTA: Ashram Jan is 100 plus & came on foot to vote . What's your excuse ? Close Facebook and cast your vote now with your family and relatives.

------- Amma Jee Tusi Great Hoo -------

Very hard to tell, but the only possible way is to replace the ballot boxes with boxes containing fake votes during counting phase. If lights will go out during that time, they can replace the boxes with their own boxes by taking advantage of no light. For that, we've provide torches and emergrncy lights all our polling agent. So lets see..

Polling will stop at 5pm, but the voters who will be there at polling station till 5pm will be allowed to cast their vote, so you can say the doors will be closed for new voters, but voting will continue till 6 - 7 pm depending upon the number of voters, after that the counting will start which can take time till 9 - 10pm. After that we'll have un-official results. However they'll announce official result by 13th May.

But thats too late....:cry:

Just in, my cousins and grand dad went to cast vote in NA-125 walton road polling booth. A fight broke out there due to heavy influx of people coming and voting going at snail pace. They are allowing one or two persons at a time and they took around 1-1.5 mint inside, so my cousin and grand dad decided to go at 2-3 pm when rush subdues

Tell them to go there...yeh na ho baad main mukar jayen.

Call ecp helplines...

935316_516393021742102_1847165997_n.jpg

QUETTA: Ashram Jan is 100 plus & came on foot to vote . What's your excuse ? Close Facebook and cast your vote now with your family and relatives.

------- Amma Jee Tusi Great Hoo -------
my nanni is in her late 70s , and she will be casting her vote to PTI later today when the crowd settles down

Back
Top Bottom