What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PML-N now might become a facist party. there are some bad people in PML-N.

Thanks to Zia ul haq.

Shiite sunni conflict might rise, Iran-Pakistan relation would dip. US - Pakistan relations would improve and Pakistan would be an apologist state before India. Thanks to PML-N.

8 bajay se bakwas kar raha tha mein ke tv channels ghalat reort kar rahe hain....they created a smoke screen in front of us while nooras did there work

Abid Sheer Ali 34K
PTI 15K

PB 25 ... Jaffarabaad
PMLN 14K
INDP 9K

PMLN won....

That is correct.
But I think both PMLN, PPP, and PTI can become national level parties in future. I dont put this kind of hope in ANP or MQM.

PPP can be quickly revived if/when Fatima Bhutto leads a united PPP--that will be a major force.

Only with regular elections will come national parties.

Yes so I don't see great change by pml-n/ppp now or in the future it is clear their only motive to rule is bag money for their businesses it is like underworld rivals, unless pml-n accept and implement a blended plan proposed by other political parties like PTI for Pakistan we might see % of change and it would be a welcome move but I don't except that from pml-n they are too arrogant.

You may be correct, but right now we have to wait for a government to form and then judge it on actual results.

Congratulations * Pakistanis for selecting a Yellow Mehran Taxi for your children after they graduate, a stupid laptop in exchange for third class education, a 20 minute metro ride on 0.0001% roads of Pakistan in exchange for 18 hours of load shedding and yes 5 more years of Mental Slavery under the worst criminals who does not even care if 22 people die in LDA plaza fire. Congratulations *, You just made this country proud and proved yourself the greatest LOSERS in the history of this country. Sorry Imran Khan, you don't belong here. What were u thinking ? that you will just bring change among us losers.

Back
Top Bottom