What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Maryam Nawaz Sharif ‏@MaryamNSharif 1m
PMLNs Ayyaz Sadiq beats Imran Khan in NA-122 Lahore ! Lahore ne Nawaz Sharif se wafa ki !

Appears to be Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) victory with Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf in the second or the third position.

We might see two of the largest Islamic, conservative, nationalist parties ruling Pakistan simultaneously for the first time in Pakistan's 65-year history.

The future looks bright.

Dude, don't forget rest of his clan. The brother. The son. The daughter. The son-in-law. The side-kick, etc etc. Additionally, if using someone else's weapon, pee on the bullets as well.

Emperor @Hyperion Salam :yes4: how are you ? What is the result so far ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shireen Mazari ‏@ShireenMazari1 1m
PTI will always accept people's mandate We do so now 2 BUT in Khi we demand repolling given ECP admission they cldnt hold fair elecs there!

Disappointed by people of Punjab, we know rigging took place in Punjab but it seems most people voted for pml-n...so people of Punjab really don't want to see a better future or change all the hoopla of naya Pakistan was fake under skin they were noon leaguees, this is guaranteed Pakistan is going back 20 yrs in the past with pml-n...the only hope is forcibly removed from power by those from whom they are afraid we know who.

karz utaro kaprey bhi utaro
I see people accounts would be frozen
More indirect taxes on public rather then on rich class
I see there would no tax collection or any system in place because noon leagues are tax chor
imf heavy loans are going to land, I guarantee power crisis won't be over in 5 years all money would be wasted on naan/laptop/metroand we know where else.
I see gawadar being fk up
Terrorism is going to hit its highest levels just watch
More CIA ops and stationing
more US aid...slavery
I see Armed Force funds to be severely restricted
noon leaguee CJ Ifthikhar to get extension more more bad news for judiciary over all

Welcome to "BASI BOSEEDA" Pakistan! decided to come back to Pakistan well fk I've postponed my plans for the Next Elections, shameful people of all the naara of naya Pakistan by public was a lie they chose traditional corrupt politicians common sense is if some people can't bring change in 25 Years both federally and provincially in power just Wow how would they make a naya Pakistan.

@Luftwaffe not true for all...My Punjabi family and friends voted for IK...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan needs 2 slaps on its face till it can progress further... One from PPP in 5 years and other from PML-N in next 5 years.
Only then will it realize to vote PTI.

kiya fiada...dollar jab 200 ka ho jaye ga , tab jahil logo ko aqal aye gi..

Dude, don't forget rest of his clan. The brother. The son. The daughter. The son-in-law. The side-kick, etc etc. Additionally, if using someone else's weapon, pee on the bullets as well.

Ok 20 bullets in each of them...i will make sure its a headshot....:sniper:....pissing on the bullets wont be possible as gun is my own....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom