What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Now if Mian Nawaz Sharif fails us... that too, at the time of our need.

I promise, I will put up a personal vendetta against him.
No matter what.

We all should judge the next government (not one person) on its actual results and keep up the pressure if it fails to deliver.

963056_10152823012440402_133838761_n.jpg

Thank you :pakistan:
We'll wait another 5 years, it doesn't matter!

So here is what we can expect:
More attacks on Shias.
Religious intolerance.
Mullahization of Pakistan.

Exactly.

Also remember Nawaz also brought Pakistan to the point of bankruptcy.

How I wish Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was in majority and not Punjab. We would have seen different results!

LOL.. SO TRUE.... Don't know if he deserves it though, but he has it coming. That's almost guaranteed, unless he takes shelter in KPK.... :laughcry:

I WOULD HATE TO BE MUSHARRAF RIGHT NOW

POOR GUY MUST BE KILLING HIS LIVER ABHI.:laugh:
[/B]

come on the battle is for Pakistan... it will continue !!
Jhoti Tassalian?
Wait 5 More Years Saying This & That, Bt Reality Is Bat Is Broken In Punjab, & Will Nt Be Able To Stop PML Ganjas? Just Because PTi Will Never Find Anyone To Make Any Alliance, or No One Will Make Any Alliance With PTI For What, So Plz Bow To The Tind As Kaptan Will Be Doing in 2 - 3 Days?

My analysis always were favoring PPP.

PTI and PML-N would break the number of seats and PPP would be advantageous here. It was not much of a shock when I was given this news over phone by my family but the margin PTI lost with was indeed very shocking. Soon after getting the news, a Major talked to me about the results and he said very beautiful words about our Pakistan 'Jaisa mun, waisi chapair'.

The majority voted for PML-N. This is what they want. Despite years of experience with someone like Sharif brothers, they vote for them again. This is then what we deserve, as a punishment.

I favored martial law over anyone else than PTI but now my views are different. The nation should get what they asked for.

Does Pakistanis have to cast 2 votes in the polling both i.e 1 for National assembly and 1 for provincial assembly? How does it work? Is this the same with India? There was a provincial election in Indian state of Kerela recently if I am not wrong but their general election is far off. Just curious. @Armstrong @DRaisinHerald @Gentelman @A.Rafay

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom