What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Nausheen Asim Nyazee ‏@nausheenyusuf 1m
Ch Jaffar Iqbal PMLN has lead of 13k votes over Qamar Zaman Kaira, NA 106 LalaMusa. Ch Jaffar is my elder brother twitter fellows.

MY OWN CLOSE RELATIVES WITNESSD DIS IN NA 125:cray::cray: THY TOLD IT WHILE TALKIN ON PHN WID MY FATHR

Major rigging in NA-125 Lahore. PML(N) candidate Khawaja Saad Rafiq locked the polling station close to Hot Spot in DHA . Stayed there for 90 minutes and was stamping votes on Sher. It was all with the help of Punjab police! Finally Army intervention stopped him. Geo & big news channels are totally ignoring the news. He should be completely disqualified.
SPREAD DA NEWS. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED

PTI is leading in Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, ISlamabad...

Abbottabad was a done deal for PTI..too much support for IK-
But a few old pillars will win such as mehrab abbasi...i know his wife,i know his kids and i know him..pretty descent guy...although he is a PML-N candidate but happy for him.

In my Union Council, of NA 105, following the results for men's portion of the polling station. Women's votes are to be counted

PP: 411 N league, 372 PTI, Q League 0 votes
NA: 391 N League, 254 Q league, 7 votes for PTI

Shame on people from your union council! :angry: 7 votes for a decent party like PTI?? Wtf :fie:

Guys Plz

Just because leaders of a certain Pakistani Political party are ganjas does not mean every Ganja is bad

You guys are vilifying every ganja :pissed:

:butcher:انشاءاللہ پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی جیت ہو گی۔
نَصْرٌ مِن الله و فَتْحٌ قَرِيب:triniti::pakistan:

NO GAPLA :nono:

GHAPLA....:D

Goddamn jahils won't learn. Jahils don't learn when they see progress, they learn when they educated. Education is one thing Punjab won't see improving anytime soon.

Sadly, I wish I could argue. Still, we're going to keep up the fight.

Nausheen Asim Nyazee ‏@nausheenyusuf 1m
Ch Jaffar Iqbal PMLN has lead of 13k votes over Qamar Zaman Kaira, NA 106 LalaMusa. Ch Jaffar is my elder brother twitter fellows.

:what: oh ok thats why you were supporting PML N.

so kaira is losing?

but kairon nay wahan bohat kam karwaya ha apnay halkay main and he was said to win

Back
Top Bottom