What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA 120.... Dr yasmeen.... 408 and Nawaz sharif..... 403.....:bounce:

wow....Allah nani ji ki umer aur taweel leray ameen:smart:
funny thing, my mamoo was told by his boss to vote for Noora- but when he went in there, he voted on BAT , he promised me this is what he did....Nara Nooray ka Vote Imran Da ....mind it my mamoo is a very simple and illiterate person and this is the situation of village where there is biradri system...

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to list the unofficial results as reported by the Pakistani media as they come in. I'm only listing the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf results where the party is leading

NA-001
NA-002
NA-003
NA-007
NA-048
NA-057
NA-056
NA-120
NA-228

funny thing, my mamoo was told by his boss to vote for Noora- but when he went in there, he voted on BAT , he promised me this is what he did....Nara Nooray ka Vote Imran Da ....mind it my mamoo is a very simple and illiterate person and this is the situation of village where there is biradri system...
wow.....good to hear that balixd your momoo did what he considered right!!...i like that....:smitten:

In sha Allah.... hum sab ki duaen zaroor rang laenge....:agree:

936107_10151650796928383_517917984_n.png

Back
Top Bottom