What's new

Pakistan economy can double to $700 billion by following 'Bangladesh model'

Japan lol?
Japanese have the highest iq and are so hardworking they work themselves to death.
Yes since they are rich so an inferiority striken Indian is declaring Japanese as highest IQ. What is your IQ just think about it not about Japanese.

Japanese don't have 182 cm height and 93 kg weight, yet they have top class IQ, and you lack this.
:rofl:

What about you Bangladeshis? Mughals ruled over you. Then British. Then Pakistans
Ignorant rant. Mughals ruled over almost all India, and mughal captured this region after several tries.
And about British you know that. And Pakistan? It's Bengalis who were in the frontline of the Pakistan movement. later when it didn't suit us we fought and got our Bangladesh. Atleast we don't bow to opression. And about our liberation war, I already said.

Last edited:
Yes since they are rich so an inferiority striken India is declaring Japanese as highest IQ. What is your IQ just think about it not about Japanese.

Japanese don't have 182 cm height and 93 kg weight, yet they have top class IQ, and you lack this.
:rofl:
Actually Japanese are taller than average south Asians. I am tall and not thin, don't be jealous.
I am not exceptionally intelligent but not dumb as you self deceiving Bangladeshis. You think you are better than all other South Asians. The reality is you are the worst. You send crores of people to India as you cannot feed them.

And your politicians cry about Myanmar. But don't have the courage to attack it. Cannot even defeat a sparsely populated nation. Your useless army knows only to eat rasgullas not fight

You were conquered and enslaved by everyone so you have developed a fake superiority complex for compensating the lack of size downstairs and upstairs.

Ignorant rant. Mughals ruled over almost all India, and mughal captured this region after several tries.
And about British you know that. And Pakistan? It's Bengalis who were in the frontline of the Pakistan movement. later when it didn't suit us we fought and got our Bangladesh. Atleast we don't bow to opression. And about our liberation war, I already said.
Ya keep lying. Your men were fleeing Bangladesh. Indira was tired of refugees. So she had to send real men to free effeminate men. Keep making up stories.

OK, brother. You people have an inferiority complex due to your short stature and dark complexion. So you make up false history that yourselves liberated your country from Pakistan. When the world knows you ran away to India and India had to fight Pakistani army for you.
Now that inferiority complex has increased so much, that you have started believing that Bangladesh is Singapore of South Asia.
I think you love to twist history to suit your ugly white faces. It is the nata and kala Bengali Muslims who gifted a country called Pakistan to you through struggles but you are unable to take it forward. The Blackeys in the east have separated from the hoodlums in the west and is surging ahead in all fields. Not only the world but many of your whities are also praising us and crying to get near to our achievements.

I think you love to twist history to suit your ugly white faces. It is the nata and kala Bengali Muslims who gifted a country called Pakistan to you through struggles but you are unable to take it forward. The Blackeys in the east have separated from the hoodlums in the west and is surging ahead in all fields. Not only the world but many of your whities are also praising us and crying to get near to our achievements.
Being a construction worker in Japan, won't make you a Japanese.
I am brown not white. And yes if Bangladesh was so great you wouldn't go to Japan to do cheap labour. You contradict yourself. Get rid of your inferiority complex.

Calm down mate let mr low IQ hulk enjoy the internet. Do some creative replies...
What is the average iq of your country? You are no Japanese in iq department. Haha
I am average height and weight if you compare internationally. But unfortunately you Bangladeshis aren't

I am brown not white. And yes if Bangladesh was so great you wouldn't go to Japan to do cheap labour. You contradict yourself. Get rid of your inferiority complex.

What is the average iq of your country? You are no Japanese in iq department. Haha
I am average height and weight if you compare internationally. But unfortunately you Bangladeshis aren't
Heh, let others have some guess about your IQ from your replies. :enjoy:

And enjoy...:lol:

Actually Japanese are taller than average south Asians. I am tall and not thin, don't be jealous.
I am not exceptionally intelligent but not dumb as you self deceiving Bangladeshis. You think you are better than all other South Asians. The reality is you are the worst. You send crores of people to India as you cannot feed them.
You are a real smart Indian. But, why do you spend time in this forum with dumb people from BD? We should all send a joint application to your Dewta Modi to make you the Propaganda Minister to take care of the excretion of all those 1.1 million yearly tourists from BD. It is not BD, no one is worse than the superstitious Indian Muslims.

You are a real smart Indian. But, why do you spend time in this forum with dumb people from BD?

Why do you lot live on a Pakistani forum and abuse Pakistanis, create insulting threads, compare BD Pakistan daily?

Looks like you are staring in the mirror for the first time.

Why 700 BN USD increase it can grow much higher. The question is who will take those corrective steps?

I have been on this forum for some time,,, n i think I know who n what u r.
I just don't get it,,,u r already anonymous,, u can already say wht u want,, n u do say it effectively (in ur own style).
Don't mind me saying this,,, but these fake ids n all just don't fit someone like u,, I mean being frm same fraternity n all.
This forum is just a little tiny winy spot on Internet,,, n most of the participants r bhayya ppl.
U dont need to egg them for a fight,they already hate each other,(bak bak type fight.,,,real type ke liye dum inme nahi hai).

Why do you lot live on a Pakistani forum and abuse Pakistanis, create insulting threads, compare BD Pakistan daily?

Looks like you are staring in the mirror for the first time.
Lemme continue the trend,,, why a bhayya like u ran away to kuffar land in the first place,,, dar ul islam wasn't gud enuff for u?
Okndont tell me,, I already know, , u r a bhayya afterall,, batein lambi lambi, lekin do rupay agar jyada mile toh,,,,,,

I have been on this forum for some time,,, n i think I know who n what u r.
I just don't get it,,,u r already anonymous,, u can already say wht u want,, n u do say it effectively (in ur own style).
Don't mind me saying this,,, but these fake ids n all just don't fit someone like u,, I mean being frm same fraternity n all.
This forum is just a little tiny winy spot on Internet,,, n most of the participants r bhayya ppl.
U dont need to egg them for a fight,they already hate each other,(bak bak type fight.,,,real type ke liye dum inme nahi hai).
I don't understand your post. Give a straight reply.

Now you are comparing yourselves to Africans. Africans are physically strongest people. They dominate almost all sports. They have rich marital traditions.

What about you Bangladeshis? Mughals ruled over you. Then British. Then Pakistans. Then India had to free you. Now sparsely populated Myanmar bullies you. You Bangladeshis need some counselling or you will develop schizophrenia.

Where are you from in India? I can show you Bengali origin empires which spanned from present day Pakistan to Burma.

Really sad to see some Bengali posters r so concerned about Pakistan.

They can go to hell. Why should we bother about what model they should follow to get out of their miserable condition and elevate themselves from their current beggar state. Their prime minister can beg as much as he wants.

Was it necessary to post it in Bangladesh section? Why should we actually care.
We should just laugh at their misery and move on. Their gullible public deserve this humiliation.

First of all Pakistani people don't have the intelligence to improve theirscurrent state. Half of their population is illiterate and can't even write their name. How do u expect them to improve themselves.

When they will get blacklisted for financing terrorist organisation their current miserable condition will get even more miserable. But u reap what u sow. They nurtured terrorists and now getting slapped by everyone for their misadventures.

I agree. Such threads shouldn't be opened, it aggravates Pakistanis & naturally so if time & time again you see your country being used as a benchmark. It's annoying and paints a different picture to them - that we are "obsessed".

Even a healthy figure of USD 76.13 billion USD(for BD) doesn't translate into a market cap of three times the Pakistan Stock Exchange figure as quoted in the posted article, if PSX value is taken at USD 54 billion. So that LOL!! stands valid.

I suggest you take this dispute to the Pakistani publisher of that report. The link is right there on the first post.

It is not anyone else's problem that reports like this are coming out of Pakistan itself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom