What's new

Pakistan Doesn’t Have Even One Certified Solar Panel Technician : Report

Solidify

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Doesn’t Have Even One Certified Solar Panel Technician.
The country produces around 25,000 IT graduates, but only 15-20 percent meet industry demands. Which translates to only 15-20% are physically able to convert programmers skills into Code for instance. On paper it looks different than when done in reality.
Source https://propakistani.pk/2023/01/04/pakistan-doesnt-have-even-one-certified-solar-panel-technician/
these are the types of foolish claims govt deptts usually make to justify the exorbitant psdp budget allocated to them i.e., they are the first to do anything. i posted this elsewhere on this forum, posting it again: unido undertook a program lasting a few years, its closing was held recently. in it they trained technicians and engineers, from all over the country, on energy management systems like 50001 as well as solar systems design and deployment. other than that, there are numerous companies companies working with Chinese companies in this domain, with all the required trainings.

these are the types of foolish claims govt deptts usually make to justify the exorbitant psdp budget allocated to them i.e., they are the first to do anything. i posted this elsewhere on this forum, posting it again: unido undertook a program lasting a few years, its closing was held recently. in it they trained technicians and engineers, from all over the country, on energy management systems like 50001 as well as solar systems design and deployment. other than that, there are numerous companies companies working with Chinese companies in this domain, with all the required trainings.
Welcome to the Corrupted wallas virus infestation of Pakistan.
Don't blame me for this, excuses excuses blah blah blah !
Awaam is to blame for everything in whether political or economic failings.
Pakistanis living in f***** Denial.

Last edited:
Plenty of people who fit and repair solar panels.

Question should be what official solar panel certification is available in Pakistan? I doubt there is any.

Plenty of people who fit and repair solar panels.

Question should be what official solar panel certification is available in Pakistan? I doubt there is any.
It's not a question of merely certification.
The problems are much bigger than it is.

The servants in every household are toxic to landlords
The politicians are toxic to awaam
The awaam is toxic to government
The government is toxic to Army
The army is toxic to all surrounding enemies
Failure of Pakistan throughout systematic approach is inevitable.

Exactly...and they don't have any prior education on topic... probably watching YT video..lol

Learning by doing.

Some of them would be from the 99 percent from the 35 colleges in Karachi.

I am sorry but you have to go back to the drawing room and seek another disturbing worrying news from the internet regarding Pakistan. Unless you have decided to take part of monopolistic corrupt practices found rampant in the economics of sustainability.

Welcome to the Corrupted wallas virus infestation of Pakistan.
Don't blame me for this, excuses excuses blah blah blah !
Awaam is to blame for everything in whether political or economic failings.
Pakistanis living in f***** Denial.
Nice way to blame the victim, you dimwit. I guess the politicians are so innocent and it is the fault of us “idiots” that they are corrupt and useless?

Nice way to blame the victim, you dimwit. I guess the politicians are so innocent and it is the fault of us “idiots” that they are corrupt and useless?
You calling me names now.
I live abroad and I don't have to anything to do with Pakistan just like the rest of Pakistani population.
At least I make efforts to highlight what's wrong.
The normal process of overthrow government is by protesting against regime change.
The Russian managed burn alive Romanov the Tzar + his family when he made simple 1 wrong statement against Russian public.
But I guess you're too busy reading silly headlines from regime change.
This is the #1 problem with 99.98% of Pakistanis ooh don't blame me blame next guy.
The country on brink of economic defualt but I guess this is acceptable in your opinion completely?

Last edited:
What certification is being talked about here? There are solar panel companies who install and provide after sales services on commercial and domestic projects. Their technical teams are technicians and engineers.

Back
Top Bottom