What's new

Pakistan Defence Upgrade

Friends i have having trouble in:

Finding a link to:
All posts thanked by me
All thanked posts, posted by me??
:what:
can anyone help? please also send me a visitor msg if possible.

moreover i really vot for the old design, it was better.
one can post a reply to thread using the text tabel in end of each page that i cannot find here, the colors are dull and the posts do not load completely leaving grey patches between posts.

will be waiting for answers to my question,, please!!

Friends i have having trouble in:

Finding a link to:
All posts thanked by me
All thanked posts, posted by me??
:what:
can anyone help? please also send me a visitor msg if possible.

moreover i really vot for the old design, it was better.
one can post a reply to thread using the text tabel in end of each page that i cannot find here, the colors are dull and the posts do not load completely leaving grey patches between posts.

will be waiting for answers to my question,, please!!

Yes. Even I reported the same b4 too

You cannot check your thanks at this time. May be in the future, but now now.

You cannot check your thanks at this time. May be in the future, but now now.

thanks for the rep sir je,
this is on thing that we must try and incorporate as early as possible.
it is the only way of self evaluation of posts and need to be activated!

thanks and regards!
Arsalan Aslam

simply im lovin it but still lot of work could they have done posted few new pictures and the color also should be changed from green to black for few months and yes we need changes like this for every 6 months time so this forum gets the refreshness as flowers get after every rain

@ moderator sir whats happening to my thread i had created ? in my knowledge i had created 30+ thread of them i am finding only 22 by clicking ''my thread'' .can any one explain ? in addition to this if any thread are deleted or Marge with other i think it should be notify to thread starter.

Times n Watch is one of the best online shopping service provider in Pakistan. Times n Watch have branded Watches, Sunglasses, Shoes, Mobile Phones, Perfumes, Hand Bags, Belts etc etc. Times n Watch provide free Shipping Service all over Pakistan. Visit Times N Watch and buy branded products.

Didn't realise there was an upgrade

Back
Top Bottom