What's new

Pakistan Defence on CNN

Dear Jana,

Did you note that if it was not for my sharp Always Neutral Eyes ( Not so Neutral as per you) no one would have known this fact ?

Regards

Oh yes darling i was about to praise you yesterday but was getting late for home :)
Bravo Cold Drink from My side :cheers:

BTW yar someone provides me some clear video of it as at my office i had tried to open it even the one Webby send in Mail but it is not opening.

Webby/MoDs/ADMN/TT/SM/FM and colleagues
Gung-HO!

The online magazine owned by
Washington Post.Newsweek Interactive Co. LLC

quotes PFF and its members again in its blog...This time for Dabong1 :pdf:

The PFF part...

In the Pakistan Defence forum, Pakistani military officers vent about the announcement, and many agree with the assement by commenter "dabong1," who's identified as a lieutenant colonel, that it all adds up to nought: "So what if there are elections! Mushy will stay on as president ... like a true dictator he did what he wanted not giving a damn about what the law had to say. In the space of a few years he has taken us from having india as the enemy to attacking his own people. ... the guy's a idiot."

See the Article here--- Bloggers on the latest from Pakistan. - By Jake Melville - Slate Magazine

Webby-guys and gals,

An envious recognition webby---must be difficult to contain one self---beyong wild imagination just to think about it---that we were all a part of it. Thank you.

The PFF part...

In the Pakistan Defence forum, Pakistani military officers vent about the announcement, and many agree with the assement by commenter "dabong1," who's identified as a lieutenant colonel, that it all adds up to nought: "So what if there are elections! Mushy will stay on as president ... like a true dictator he did what he wanted not giving a damn about what the law had to say. In the space of a few years he has taken us from having india as the enemy to attacking his own people. ... the guy's a idiot."

See the Article here--- Bloggers on the latest from Pakistan. - By Jake Melville - Slate Magazine

LMAO. The dude thinks dabonga is a real lieutenant colonel :D The CNN link is a good one though.

The PFF part...

:rofl: :rofl:
what misuse of search by this Blog.

so they think all members here on PFF are officers in Pak Army :lol:
My GOD hmmm so thats why some Indian Members were threatning poor Debong1 that he was being watched by US agencies for his views.

damn im thinking how they ignored me

Im Major General after all :D

lol..LMAO. That guy on Slate.com is hilariously stupid. You need to stop quoting that, it gives me abdominal pain from so much laughing.

If that guy on Slate.com agrees with Dabonga's views, you just know the view is not in Pakistan's best interest.

PS Congratulations on your promotion, Major General :rofl:

All quiet now...The General has enetered the building! :police:

lol..LMAO. That guy on Slate.com is hilariously stupid. You need to stop quoting that, it gives me abdominal pain from so much laughing.
If that guy on Slate.com agrees with Dabonga's views, you just know the view is not in Pakistan's best interest.

PS Congratulations on your promotion, Major General :rofl:

:P im realy now scared damn they are not giving security clearence to me.

after becoming Major general i guess Musharraf has hand in this too :D

All quiet now...The General has enetered the building! :police:

And i am the Queen of the forum General ;) women power rules

Back
Top Bottom