What's new

Pakistan COVID-19 number of cases surpass China

wrong decision of govt for ending lockdown before eid is one major reason of such rise
not really and please dont label me pro pti or bs we have to understand that Covid is a reality and we have to learn to live with it

learn to wear mask
learn not to spit on streets
learn not to hang out like gays holding hands
learn not to shake hands
learn to stay 3 feets from each other
learn to follow rules

i hate it when we just blame our personal shortfalls on others!

bc roti laynay jaun lakin sabr say 3 foot duur kharay reh keh line toh bana loo roti wallay keh suur peh sawar ho keh tohri roti mil jaye ge!

our country is poor and almost 50-60% are daily wagers you cant lock them down how will they feed their families?

as for ending lockdown during eid in bhungion ko kapray khareednay thay eid keh lakin insaniyat nai paida arni thi!

the opinion of people are swayed by the stance taken by the government, the pakistani govt thinks that corona is not a pandemic and so does the chief justice, the seriousness of the attitude is reflected in imran not wearing mask himself.

regards
I think you are over exaggerating and clinching on to a few statements to overshadow the broader message conveyed. If you actually listen to common people you come across, they actually blame the government more for exaggerating the situation. To be exact it goes ' government paisa kamanay kay lye corona corona kar rahe hai, har patient chahay dil ki bimari ho ya damay say sab ko corona mai shamil kar rahe hai, jitnay log show karay gi utna paisa milay ga'. The most shocking it got when masajid ko band karna ka kaha gya ' same anti Islam and western agenda to suppress Muslims was the common theme conveyed through many mosques.

the opinion of people are swayed by the stance taken by the government, the pakistani govt thinks that corona is not a pandemic and so does the chief justice, the seriousness of the attitude is reflected in imran not wearing mask himself.

regards

Sorry, I dont buy your justification of absurd mindset of people.

And more to the point, why its always others fault? When Pakistani's will learn to admit their own mistake(s) and work to rectify those?

Pakistani people do not take personal responsibility, it is a common sickness amongst all. They love to blame others.

You can't blame the Pakistani people when they're encouraged to support foreign-funded 126-day long dharna, encourage civil-disobedience in the country, call the youth to burn the parliament down and where cartoons beg the umpire to topple a democratically elected Government.

Those same cartoons cannot expect the same Pakistani people to behave differently when it's their turn.

Back
Top Bottom