What's new

Pakistan Court Issues Warrant for Former Envoy to Washington

She was fooled by this enemy agent just as he fooled everyone else.
What? No one could be fooled by anyone. And asma wasnt a kid a practicing lawyer with a history of anti army propaganda and siding up with corrupt

This is a dream come true for me.

Bring him to Pakistan shackled and enchained like the subhuman scum he is.

All the dua after morning prayer are paying off.

I guess I can save money and won't have to give anyone supari. SC better roast him on an iron rod, make his 7 generations regret their existance for committing high treason. We need to do more against the real Haqqani network. If Taliban actually deserve to behead someone it's Hussain Haqqani. Will be day of celebration for me when people play football with his head :warning2:

May he join his dear co-worker and sister Asma in Hell forever.

(Phew letting it out felt great) God I really hate this man :angel::angel::guns::guns:

This is a dream come true for me.

Bring him to Pakistan shackled and enchained like the subhuman scum he is.

All the dua after morning prayer are paying off.

I guess I can save money and won't have to give anyone supari. SC better roast him on an iron rod, make his 7 generations regret their existance for committing high treason. We need to do more against the real Haqqani network. If Taliban actually deserve to behead someone it's Hussain Haqqani. Will be day of celebration for me when people play football with his head :warning2:

May he join his dear co-worker and sister Asma in Hell forever.

(Phew letting it out felt great) God I really hate this man :angel::angel::guns::guns:
hmmmm looks like you have high hopes bradar. Allah aap ki zuban mubarak karay.

No I'm talking about a unique kind of foreign Pakistani. The kind who will wear a hijab when convenient and not when convenient. The kind who will even prostitute their moms for $$. Don't even talk about self-respect in front of these people.

I'm talking about this specific Pakistani bro not commoners like you and me.
but you and me are foreign Pakistanis as well...

Add his name to InterPol and then approach the US Gov for help... Not hard.

No I'm talking about a unique kind of foreign Pakistani. The kind who will wear a hijab when convenient and not when convenient. The kind who will even prostitute their moms for $$. Don't even talk about self-respect in front of these people.

Confused Identity is what I call them.

Don't think the US government is going to let go of one of their most important assets vis-a-vis Pakistan.
They won't. Hence why they'll buy the Pakistani justice system. Just like how the judge who allowed Haqqani to go, was bought. Money talks

Pakistan should have a Mossad like assassin wing. So scumbags like this guy can be taken out even when they r not in Pak. In the meantime...seize all his assets in Pak.

If I understand correctly, aik teer se do shikaar kar diyay aap ne.....Princess rani aur hazrat haqqani bawa. baray khilari niklayPasha sab.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom