Pakistan continue cross-border shelling in Kunar province

kya_haal_hai

BANNED
According to local authorities in eastern Kunar province of Afghanistan, Pakistani military fired at least six artillery shells in Kunar province.

Provincial security chief, Abdul Habib Syed Kheli confirming the report said Pakistani military shelled Dandam district on Monday night.

Pakistani military opened artillery fire at a number of areas in Shegal district of eastern Kunar province last month.

According to the local residents in Kunar, dozens of people have been killed or injured following the cross-border shelling by Pakistani military during the recent years.

Pakistani military has been shelling eastern provinces of Afghanistan including Kunar and Nuristan during the past one year.

Tensions intensified between the two nations following border clashes between Afghan and Pakistani security forces in Goshta district earlier this year.

An Afghan border guard was killed and three Pakistani military forces were injured after Afghan and Pakistani troops exchanged fire in Goshta district.

Pakistan Continues Cross-Border Shelling into Eastern Afghan Province | World Affairs Journal

It will be interesting to see what would happen after the US quits Afghanistan. Will the Afghan and PA continue with the cross border shelling? Will the antipathy towards Pakistan continue to grow? If so, then the PAs dream of establishing 'Strategic Depth' against India in Afghanistan will come a cropper.

Well, that's what the fighting has been all about since 2001! It's not about the WOT. It's about trying to checkmate India and force them out of Afghanistan. And the only way to achieve this is to install a puppet government of the Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) in Afghanistan.

But unfortunately for Pakistan, that ain't going to happen! 20,000 US troops permanently stationed in Afghanistan, and the Northern Alliance would ensure it doesn't!

So what next for Pakistan? 12 years on, and 50,000 casualties later, I would say it's been a complete waste of time and resources!

It will be interesting to see what would happen after the US quits Afghanistan. Will the Afghan and PA continue with the cross border shelling? Will the antipathy towards Pakistan continue to grow? If so, then the PAs dream of establishing 'Strategic Depth' against India in Afghanistan will come a cropper.

Well, that's what the fighting has been all about since 2001! It's not about the WOT. It's about trying to checkmate India and force them out of Afghanistan. And the only way to achieve this is to install a puppet government of the Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) in Afghanistan.

But unfortunately for Pakistan, that ain't going to happen! 20,000 US troops permanently stationed in Afghanistan, and the Northern Alliance would ensure it doesn't!

So what next for Pakistan? 12 years on, and 50,000 casualties later, I would say it's been a complete waste of time and resources!
What checkmate India ? lol!

We will definitely see an overpowered TTP beheading every second person and applying Shariah :D

good Job Pakistan ... Take on all terrorist camps in Afghanistan

Yesterday IRAN FIRED, NOW AFGHAN (exchange)......from eastern side is continuous. so every border with pak is on FIRE:flame: ooooops :dance3::rofl::rofl: like THEIR GREAT DEFENSE ANALYST:rofl: predicted PAK awam LITERALLY ON MOOOON in 5years there in no PLACE FOR LAND of PURE awam:yahoo:

Oh ya!

By the way RIP the afghan soldier which died

First of all post source of this news too.
Second no one knows who started this. Afghanistan will say it was Pakistan and Pakistan will say it was Afghanistan. Same case in LOC firing issue.

Those provinces are infested with TTP. Go Pak Army and have no mercy on those suckers.

... meanwhile in Qatar Taliban representative picks up a chicken roast and lets the juices flow through his mouth as he slowly munches on the meat while the ISI Brigadier hands over the file to the American diplomat during their regular meeting.

strategic depth or not, its time to pack and go for India. Northern Alliance will be busy worrying for its poppy fields & presidential palace, how much 20,000 Americans going to do to stop the "Pakistani proxies" that hundreds of thousands couldn't?

... meanwhile in Qatar Taliban representative picks up a chicken roast and lets the juices flow through his mouth as he slowly munches on the meat while the ISI Brigadier hands over the file to the American diplomat during their regular meeting.

strategic depth or not, its time to pack and go for India. Northern Alliance will be busy worrying for its poppy fields & presidential palace, how much 20,000 Americans going to do to stop the "Pakistani proxies" that hundreds of thousands couldn't?

And why exactly should Pakistan get to dictate that? The day Afghans ask India to pack up and leave India will leave, Pakistanis have no say in this matter.

And why exactly should Pakistan get to dictate that? They day Afghans ask India to pack up and leave India will leave, Pakistanis have no say in this matter.
no one can dictate any other country.
you are welcome to stay and present the bored taliban just another target. be my guest.

I have just seen a long video someone sent to me with vivid details of their ambushes on ANA and NATO forces.. it is bone chilling and I am sure most of Indian internet warriors will loose the appetite for bravado and war after seeing that.. even if you dont then

like I said earlier, be my guest, just present the bored Taliban another target of opportunity.
they despise foreigners specially the uninvited ones. ;)

no one can dictate any other country.
you are welcome to stay and present the bored taliban just another target. be my guest.

I have just seen a long video someone sent to me with vivid details of their ambushes on ANA and NATO forces.. it is bone chilling and I am sure most of Indian internet warriors will loose the appetite for bravado and war after seeing that.. even if you dont then

like I said earlier, be my guest, just present the bored Taliban another target of opportunity.
they despise foreigners specially the uninvited ones.
;)

Haha tryna scare us with your "strategic assets" I see. Please worry about the Taliban thats running amok in your country. We don't need advise and concern from Pakistan of all people:lol:, we can do risk assessment of our own.

PA fired missile, probably on a purpose. We keep on hearing news about cross border firing whether its LOC or any other border. Whats funny is that Pakistan fires missile, Afghanistan receives it and people from other countries start giving their verdicts about future of Pakistan.