What's new

Pakistan communication satellite PAKSAT 1R lauched - August 11, 2011

this video i saw yesterday on tv brought tears into my eyes.. imagine what could have been the environment at the launch control room if this was launched from Pakistani soil!!! :tup:

It also goes without saying that now SUPARCO must now start working on its own PSLV and GSLV ... If we can build shaheen .. it is not a big deal.. we must get rid of our parasitic attitude..
There's a lot of difference between PSLV & GSLV.First build something like ASLv then go for PSLV type & then you should go for GSLV.

PAK-SAT-1R-400x300.jpg

they asking from owner and he is not agree to show any positive news for Pakistan as Landon not yet give them approval

Bro Geo is the worst private channel in d history of Pakistan sponsored by Israel, always talking **** about Pakistan. I haven't heard positive things from the mouth of geo as******. Always lowering d moral of Pakistani Nation.

It is time for Pakistan to move to future and our Muslim neighbor iran has already stepped into space science which is really good. And its time for Muslims to start working on the things which we abandoned along time ago.

Pakistan has to build a very close ties with china and other muslim countries and will have to come out of the camp of America which is surely going to fall in near future.

At the end congrats to China and Muslim Ummah

:pakistan::china:

When will 3G network start working in Pakistan. Anyone?

wow wow wow i think you have 100+ years old age i was remembering you before 2 days when i was reading old thread most most welcome back sir jee.

Thank you Imran Khan. I have been reading this forum sometimes but didn't comment, due to lack of time. Now I'm once again devoting time to national security articles and issues. I also remember you very well. Cheers!

Thank you Imran Khan. I have been reading this forum sometimes but didn't comment, due to lack of time. Now I'm once again devoting time to national security articles and issues. I also remember you very well. Cheers!

i am so much happy to see you back in action our old friend ahhhhhh i remember those days when you wrote and we just read .welcome back and please this time don't go like before .:cheers:

3G Infrastructure is already in place by Telenor Pakistan BUT Government has not auctioned the licenses for 3g for which they are hoping sh!tload of money.Most likely Telenor will acquire the license.

Wasn't this supposed to be launched on 14th August ? (Pakistan's Independence day, hence patriotic moment, hence...etc etc)

Back
Top Bottom