What's new

Pakistan claims 2 civilians killed in "unprovoked" firing by India

Hafizzz

Reaction score
Pakistan claims 2 civilians killed in "unprovoked" firing by India

Islamabad: Pakistan today claimed that two of its civilians have been killed in "unprovoked" firing by Indian security forces along the Line of Control.

Pakistan's Punjab Rangers claimed that two civilians were killed in border areas in Sialkot sector when Indian security forces "continued shelling", without stating when the incident happened.

A spokesman of Punjab Rangers told state-run Radio Pakistan that Rangers "responded effectively".

A number of cattle were also killed besides damaging some houses, the report said. Tensions have continued to simmer at the LoC over the last two months despite a ceasefire agreement.

Both sides claim that they have not violated the ceasefire and have only responded to unprovoked firing.

The tension at the LoC was also discussed by the Prime Ministers of the two countries during their meeting on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York last month.

Even though Prime Ministers Manmohan Singh and Nawaz Sharif had agreed to a meeting between the DGMOs of two countries, no dates have been fixed yet.

India has stated that normalcy at LoC is one of the main criteria for holding further talks between the two countries.

And they are saying on PDF that Pakistan is the one voilating LOC agreement. :pissed:

And they are saying on PDF that Pakistan is the one voilating LOC agreement. :pissed:

How do you infer that since 2 Pakistanis died, the violation was from Indian side? You army did violation and your guys killed in retaliation is a fact. I suppose the were not Citizens.there is no civil population in the area Nor citizen will go in a area where firing is going on.

How do you infer that since 2 Pakistanis died, the violation was from Indian side? You army did violation and your guys killed in retaliation is a fact. I suppose the were not Citizens.there is no civil population in the area Nor citizen will go in a area where firing is going on.

Only god knows who is responsible for violation of contract.

India has stated that normalcy at LoC is one of the main criteria for holding further talks between the two countries.

Until Indian elections are over, peace at LOC doesn't suit India but Pakistan must not pay the price for that. Everytime there are elections, hatred against Pakistan is invoked to get votes but Pakistan must make sure hatred for Pakistan stays within India and not on LOC or this side of the border.

India has no geopolitical advantage of keeping LOC hot. India being a status quo power derives no benefit from these daily shooting on Kashmir border, which highlight 'Kashmir' in newspapers.

Whereas Pakistan being a country, hoping to alter the status quo is the sole benefactor of 'keeping the issue' simmering..be that by cease fire violations or cross border infiltration or terror attacks in Kashmir.

Compare LOC to rest of Indian- Pakistan border where no shots are fired, as Pakistan does not hope to alter the border in these areas.

These cease fire violations and infiltration attempts have risen massively after Nawaz Sharif govt was sworn in Pakistan, just like how infiltration in Kashmir began during first Nawaz Sharif govt.

I'm sure the Indian soldiers were punished by their superiors for killing cattle in the crossfire.

A number of cattle were also killed besides damaging some houses, the report said.

Pakistan doing the usual propaganda before they start firing in LOC and do LOC violations again to let their islamist terrorists sneak into kashmir. We have seen this too many times...

I'm sure the Indian soldiers were punished by their superiors for killing cattle in the crossfire.

No joke. If I were Pakistani Army I would just put cows in LOC and India will never fire in Pakistani posts ever again (not even for retaliation) :lol:

India has no geopolitical advantage of keeping LOC hot. India being a status quo power derives no benefit from these daily shooting on Kashmir border, which highlight 'Kashmir' in newspapers.

Whereas Pakistan being a country, hoping to alter the status quo is the sole benefactor of 'keeping the issue' simmering..be that by cease fire violations or cross border infiltration or terror attacks in Kashmir.

Compare LOC to rest of Indian- Pakistan border where no shots are fired, as Pakistan does not hope to alter the border in these areas.

These cease fire violations and infiltration attempts have risen massively after Nawaz Sharif govt was sworn in Pakistan, just like how infiltration in Kashmir began during first Nawaz Sharif govt.
Pakistan doing the usual propaganda before they start firing in LOC and do LOC violations again to let their islamist terrorists sneak into kashmir. We have seen this too many times...

No joke. If I were Pakistani Army I would just put cows in LOC and India will never fire in Pakistani posts ever again (not even for retaliation) :lol:

Atleast read the report... firing at bajuat sector near sialkot,Punjab..

indians targetting civilians ....***********************

So pakistan attempt to export terror cost them 2 innocent lives.

RIP the civilians. May they reincarnate in switzerland next time.

Until Indian elections are over, peace at LOC doesn't suit India but Pakistan must not pay the price for that. Everytime there are elections, hatred against Pakistan is invoked to get votes but Pakistan must make sure hatred for Pakistan stays within India and not on LOC or this side of the border.

Tensions at LOC help congress or BJP?

Stop this propaganda. Congress would never do something which can help BJP.

Its just winter time and Nawaz attempt to bring back kashmir on table. He is crying river in front of US now a days with not even an iota change in US policy towards kashmir.

A number of cattle were also killed

Ohoh. Manavanatruti and @Nair saab will not like this.

How can the Indian army kill Gau-mata?

COW GODDESS!!!!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom