What's new

Pakistan becomes first country to deploy China's BeiDou GPS network

Ever wondered how did Pakistan made drones have suddenly become so effective that they are causing panic amongst the terrorists. !!

I'm pretty sure our surveillance drones benefit, but until we see videos of Pakistani drone strikes we should remain cautious. So far the strikes have been via aircraft.

By the way congratulations to China and Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure our surveillance drones benefit, but until we see videos of Pakistani drone strikes we should remain cautious. So far the strikes have been via aircraft.

By the way congratulations to China and Pakistan.
i have not only seen videos of our drones but also directed artillery fire with their assistance. They are guud.

i have not only seen videos of our drones but also directed artillery fire with their assistance. They are guud.

Is that drones firing and engaging targets with success bro?

Congrats Pakistan.. :pakistan:
and Thank you China, a true brother and friend :china:

Despite our best efforts to convince the Yanks to provide us with drones, they did not give us any. It's an open fact known to everyone less a thickhead like you.

The only foreign made UAV that we have is Falco, which is Italian and not US. Falco is under the PAF's use since 2007. UAV's like Burraq and Uqab are Pak made, soon we would be arming them and striking terror not only into the hearts of the terrorists but also jealous swines like yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post reported.

Despite our best efforts to convince the Yanks to provide us with drones, they did not give us any. It's an open fact known to everyone less a thickhead like you.

The only foreign made UAV that we have is Falco, which is Italian and not US. Falco is under the PAF's use since 2007. UAV's like Burraq and Uqab are Pak made, soon we would be arming them and striking terror not only into the hearts of the terrorists but also jealous swines like yourself.

Yaaar waisee are UCAVs/UAVs effective against Conventional Forces ?

I mean if media reports are to be believed we've shot down a few Indian ones over the years whenever they crossed into Pakistani Territory but an Insurgent would never be able to accomplish that so I suppose what I'm really trying to ask is whether they - the Drones - are effective against Conventional Forces who have the means of calling in an air-strike or using a land-based SAM to take out a Drone ?

Yaaar waisee are UCAVs/UAVs effective against Conventional Forces ?

I mean if media reports are to be believed we've shot down a few Indian ones over the years whenever they crossed into Pakistani Territory but an Insurgent would never be able to accomplish that so I suppose what I'm really trying to ask is whether they - the Drones - are effective against Conventional Forces who have the means of calling in an air-strike or using a land-based SAM to take out a Drone ?
We shot only one. It was an F 16 that brought an Indian drone down, but speaking frankly it is a difficult proposition. Bringing a fast flying jet to a speed near stalling to engage a drone is not something every pilot can do. But still UAVs can be shot down with an appropriate air/ground based weapon.

So, yes you are right in questioning employment of a UAV in a saturated air environment, but then it is still better to lose a drone than a fighter jet. Also, the cost effectiveness a UAV can deliver in terms of surveillance is not compared to aerial recce where you are exposing a pilot, a million dollar jet and also escalating the tensions at the same time.

We shot only one. It was an F 16 that brought an Indian drone down, but speaking frankly it is a difficult proposition. Bringing a fast flying jet to a speed near stalling to engage a drone is not something every pilot can do. But still UAVs can be shot down with an appropriate air/ground based weapon.

So, yes you are right in questioning employment of a UAV in a saturated air environment, but then it is still better to lose a drone than a fighter jet. Also, the cost effectiveness a UAV can deliver in terms of surveillance is not compared to aerial recce where you are exposing a pilot, a million dollar jet and also escalating the tensions at the same time.

Huzoor - zara yeh left walay pylon per Sidewinder mulahiza farmayen. If we can get a UAV the size of WingLoong from China, we can hang specially made anza launchers on it too for frying enemy UAVs.

predator-loaded.jpg

Our closest bet is TY-90 short range light AAM.

This should give a good idea of what im talking about.

Its reported to have a 3kg warhead and a range of 6kms.

u1716p27t1d529261f3dt200811.jpg

20081108360f6cb74eaf8daic0.jpg

Last edited:
Huzoor - zara yeh left walay pylon per Sidewinder mulahiza farmayen. If we can get a UAV the size of WingLoong from China, we can hang specially made anza launchers on it too for frying enemy UAVs.

predator-loaded.jpg

Our closest bet is TY-90 short range light AAM.

This should give a good idea of what im talking about.

Its reported to have a 3kg warhead and a range of 6kms.

u1716p27t1d529261f3dt200811.jpg

20081108360f6cb74eaf8daic0.jpg

Pakistan is capable and can develop wingloon type UCAVs in near future what we need is this in small batches improved ones.
140_66_7face28ea5e9f321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom