What's new

Pakistan Based Ring Hacks Phones of Indian Army Personnel

@FunkyGen its a very serious threat nowadays,even a script kiddie can launch a malware campaign by the help of knowledge available in public domain,its too easy in case og Android,iOS and window phones, Blackberry is comparatively much immune to these kind of threats.

Regards

@FunkyGen its a very serious threat nowadays,even a script kiddie can launch a malware campaign by the help of knowledge available in public domain,its too easy in case og Android,iOS and window phones, Blackberry is comparatively much immune to these kind of threats.

Regards
Pardon me Sir, but can i ask you if you've worked with the security side of these things...

@FunkyGen you can say , i worked in environment where privacy is everything,its obvious we were trained.

@FunkyGen useres of forums like PDF are extremely prone to malware campaigns...

To tell you the truth ... army personals working closely in rawalpindi are not advised to use mobiles ..
Few of my close friends working in that capacity are not reachable by mobiles ..

there is nothing on the personal mobiles only normal family stuff which is also checked by serucity now and then ...

Since many years mobile phones have been forbidden to be brought along during important meetings. Also in sensitive areas only hand picked Officers can bring in phones. Also in some areas even phones with cameras are forbidden. C4I guys are at work day n night.

@FunkyGen you can say , i worked in environment where privacy is everything,its obvious we were trained.

I am no software expert but as a terminal i have more to offer in the terms of .video files downloaded from adult servers rather than our national secrets. Of course nothing in hidden on the internet. It is just more harder to find. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom