What's new

Pakistan ASFC underground headquarters in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this our nuke arsenal or something. Sorry if I don't get the gist... so are Indians supposed to even know its location?

ASFC = Papistans nuke command. Building being built very close to Pakistan Naval Headqarters (NHQ).

Find the plot here
33°43'36"N 73°1'01"E

Excavators and earth moving equipment digging.
Could be for building foundation digging

Layer one . Deepest layer based on shadow of the hillock on the south side of plot

Layer 2 (2nd Slab) above Layer 1
Sloping road from east gives idea about ground gradient.

Built up Layer 2

More rooms

Raised building does not seem to match the height of hill beside it.

@Horus @waz @Oscar please check abusive language used against Pakistan in first line of OP. Action should be taken against it.

this .. ASFC = Papistans nuke command. Building being built very close to Pakistan Naval Headqarters (NHQ).
he should be banned asap

I fully agree with "Banning" part.

this .. ASFC = Papistans nuke command. Building being built very close to Pakistan Naval Headqarters (NHQ).
he should be banned asap
Oh how i missed it. o_O

Well it could be a typo too.

ASFC = Papistans nuke command. Building being built very close to Pakistan Naval Headqarters (NHQ).

Find the plot here
33°43'36"N 73°1'01"E

Excavators and earth moving equipment digging.
Could be for building foundation digging

Layer one . Deepest layer based on shadow of the hillock on the south side of plot

Layer 2 (2nd Slab) above Layer 1
Sloping road from east gives idea about ground gradient.

Built up Layer 2

More rooms

Raised building does not seem to match the height of hill beside it.

lol now; this is most likely not a "nuke command". More likely a expansion or something else.

Doubtful any construction of an extreme nature would be carried out openly for Indians to photograph.

hey mind u language as this is typo have changed it but u should mind ur language before abusing someone

You did it purposely. Baghal mai churi, mou mai ram ram.

Pak nuclear missile second engine test stand under construction.
CR3IiU_UwAERS8T.jpg

Wrong understanding about these buildings. These are joint operational command and testing / administration buildings focused on ops of the PN and the PAF around Baluchistan and the Arabian ocean. You are a few hundred miles away from the strategic ops command :angel: :enjoy:

So the usual overzealous Indian bigot finds a semi-admin building being built for the Navy as their existing infrastructure is literally in shit shape and comes up with the usual fantasies about nuclear testing facilities out there. But then again, Typical PDF Indian.

I wonder if the hiking trails that go out there figured in their three brain cells firing up with their theories.

THREAD CLOSED FOR BEING TOO STUPID TO LET CONTINUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom