What's new

Pakistan Army SSG Commandos Give Strong Message To Narendra Modi New Video 2018

Haan mujhay yaad hai doosri wali video dekhi hui hai where one bsf sldier or army soldier was in bus and he was using abusive language our soldiers just did funny poetry without any gaali galoch.
but khooni libtards will always ignore their abusive language and will only bark at our boys

Thanks for sharing fantastic poetry and enthusiasm from the IA Soldiers.
The Pakistani one was good poetry as well really liked it except that Modi part which reduced the value of the creativity.
But Indian soldiers are talking about enemy, unlike Pakistani Soldiers who are talking about Indian PM.
Anyways let the soldiers be with their josh, they are soldiers after all.
i will agree with you
And this one is a must watch
@TheLahoriGuy this one is especially for you
@Ocean @Areesh

Thanks for sharing fantastic poetry and enthusiasm from the IA Soldiers.
The Pakistani one was good poetry as well really liked it except that Modi part which reduced the value of the creativity.
But Indian soldiers are talking about enemy, unlike Pakistani Soldiers who are talking about Indian PM.
Anyways let the soldiers be with their josh, they are soldiers after all.
i love it how these Indians eat their own words after being shown mirror

Fantastic you won, happy.
IA soldiers are only talking about their enemy, the response to Pakistani leaders have been left to Indian leaders, unlike Pakistani Soldiers.
Actually your videos of IA soldiers proved my point. Anyways, I wont continue this conversation any further, be happy in your imaginary browny points.
i love it how these Indians eat their own words after being shown mirror

Back
Top Bottom