Pakistan army is repeating East pakistan again . Imran Khan

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

31i30Uy2

Napak Generals do not care about Pakistan they will break up this Country again
if they have to just to save their corruption. They will carry on rigging Elections and bringing
in their favourite corrupt families like Nawaz and Zardari mafia.

This can only be stopped if the people come out and march to GHQ or if their is a
mutiny in the Army.

Bacha Khan wali Khan Bhutto who singed the constitution were traitors but Yaha Khan ayub Khan and zial ulhaq and Musharraf were patriots

Bhutto was a control freak and his ego eventually split the federation in to two independent states by refusing to accept the East Pakistani political mandate.

East Pakistan was a totally different situation. Ethnic and Cultural,Linguistic diversity was lot

Lets see what forces can "break" pakistan..

Baloch - not possible too less population too large area ,army/FC will spill blood but not lose it through and through

PTM/TTP/Pashtun groups/TTA - this is the only real, long term threat, but more than separation this segment will just cause internal terrorism.. some ethnic wars but separation is highly unlikely

PTI- first time in History of Pakistan Army/Establishment is openly called Mir Jafar and all . ..average Pti supporters are now performing Anti army propaganda. This has done a lot of bad PR for Army/Establishment.

All in all i can say there may be some areas in Swat/KpK where TTP may hold sway due to weak internal structure of pak state.. but separation is not at possible.

He is actually right. I do not always 100 percent agree with everything anyone says but he is correct
Also heard that the reason PMLN did not distribute tickets is that Establishment assured them that elections aint happening.This was apparently stated by a high up PMLN leader to a journalist. Now that is unacceptable.Its 1 thing that polls doesn't happen due to mutual agreement etc of the parties but if the establishment is still doing it dirty deeds, they need to be dragged in the streets and held accountable.

I strongly condemn the irresponsible statements from Mr. Niazi.

Hopefully PTI will distance itself from such callous behaviour and work with institutions to resolve political instability in the country.

کسی کو ننگا کر رہے ہیں، کسی کو ویڈیو سے بلیک میل کر رہے ہیں، کسی کے بال کاٹ رہے ہیں عمران خان پر تنقید کرنے والے اب بتائیں کہ کیا انہوں نے سائیکو پیتھ اور ڈرٹی کے لفظ غلط بولے تھے؟

Asim Whisky is a illegal Army Thief, he should be removed by other Generals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom