What's new

Pakistan-Armenia Friction Has Intensified

My friend if you think Pakistan is teeth less you are at mistake. Pakistan is only teeth less in case of China and on other issues Pakistan knows how to draw a line. Pakistan drew a line for NATO don't forget, Pakistan has also shuved up USA. In regards to Russia we have common interest Russia need access to warm waters of and Pakistan is it's ticket with CPEC, Putin has achieved military victory for it's nation and allies in Syria and that quota of Russia is full but now Putin is seeking economic boost and a road through Pakistan is Russian prosperity. They destroyed USSR in pursuit of that road and access in Afghanistan and now they got their chance free of cost with out firing a bullet and without even thinking of a war. Russian are ready to let go Indian alliance for that opportunity. I know Europeans fear Russian as a threat but trust me. European decision to power up India will not result in their favor. You power up India, Pakistan along China will make Russia knock your door. It is known as tit for tat. Europeans are far behind Pakistan in proxy that is one of the best weapon Pakistan has so don't even think of pushing in that corridor it will hurt Europe more than any one. Political situation in Europe is in the worst turmoil and if we want to take advantage of that trust me it will become that there was a continent named Europe. World is a changing place what goes up comes down. Rest is up to Europe Pakistan has a habit of follow up in missiles in Nuclear test and even in proxy we never take the first step but we reply successfully. With every step against Pakistan world will see a new advance from this nation.

@Zaem is the resident hasbara troll.

Yes I recall the Armenian Genocide done by the ottoman empire. So its the same thing that Pakistan cries for the Palestine but they don't take notice.

Azeris should watch this and 'educate' indians what Armenians andGeorgians did with minority muslims,which ranges from forcible conversions in Adjara to massacres to genocide in Khojaly to uprooting of Azeri ethnic group from Armenian areas.

Hopefully Azeris will review their relationship with this rapistani indian country that has hateful bias against muslim states, it has made over 700 Kashmiris blind, and 10000 disappeared whose families are looking for mass graves in AD 2016

Russia would destroy itself and pretty much the whole world economu if it attempted to conquer Europe, not that it would be even possible.
But why would Pakistan possibly hurt its relations with more western pro Azerbaijan, when that country is pretty much useless anyway? Armenia for now is important for Russia, and that means Russia will help it out in conflicts.

Russia will be glad if Pakistan provided weapons to Azerbaijan.

This article is heavily overestimating Armenia's influence on Russia and in the world. Just be rational, guys.

• Armenia is Russia's underling. They have no say when it comes to Russian foreign policy decisions. Moscow is working with Turkey in Syria right now and they are selling heavy weapons to Azerbaijan against Armenia's express will.

• If Russia decides to invite Pakistan to any international organization, they simply will do regardless of Armenia's position on this matter.

• Be aware of the fact that Armenians hate Turks more than you guys dislike India and this means something. They won't change their hostile policy towards Pakistan even if you recognize them diplomatically...

•... this implies that if you really want to satisfy Armenia, you have to cut off your diplomatic relation with Turkey & Azerbaijan immediately and ad infinitum.

• They are supporting India's unjustified claim on Kashmir.

• Be realistic. At this moment, India's influence on Armenia and Russia is bigger than your political impact on them. But this could change with the help of China and to some extent with Turkey's new policy towards Russia.

From my perspective, there is another important point, which must be considered here. Turkey is a Sunni-majority country; Azerbaijan is a Shia-majority country. Both countries are supporting your foreign policy and you are supporting their stance internationally. This makes Pakistan rather unique among the Muslim nations.

If you compare Pakistan with Saudi Arabia & Iran you'll understand what I'm trying to explain. Pakistan has a vital point here, if you ask me. You simply look more mature and decent than Riyadh and Tehran - and this is always something good, I guess.

At this place, you're differentiating yourselves from Saudi Arabia and Iran in a positive way because you don't follow a Saudi-like or Iranian-like foreign policy. I firmly believe that this position has positive repercussions even domestically. After all, there is a significant Shia minority in Pakistan and I do think that they would choose Azerbaijan over Armenia at any time. Moreover, you are setting a good example for the Islamic world. Being Shia or Sunni doesn't make you automatically an enemy.

This is why I opened the thread so people can share their views and learn about the politics of South Caucasus, Nagorno-Karabakh issue and Khojaly genocide. Appreciate your contribution.

young turk was and is freemasonic-crypto jew group masqurading as muslims, they have been exposed along time ago. at that time the ottoman leader was abdul hamid time. The young turks did a masscare on the armenians framing the turks for genoecide. all funded and played by rothschild behing the scenes using britain as front.

young turk was and is freemasonic-crypto jew group masqurading as muslims, they have been exposed along time ago. at that time the ottoman leader was abdul hamid time. The young turks did a masscare on the armenians framing the turks for genoecide. all funded and played by rothschild behing the scenes using britain as front.

Its all lobbying and it goes on in the open.

Last edited:
Who/What is Armenia? :laugh:

Our stance on Azerbaijan is principled and we stand by our Muslim brother

Russia supplies arms to both Azerbaijan and Armenia. Not sure how much more Pakistan can hurt them...

Armenia is about as relevant to Pakistan as New Guinea is. It's a tiny country with hardly much going for it (except stunningly beautiful women)

Naturally by having strategic and strong relations with Türkiye and AZ, the Armenians would be "antipathetic"... who cares

Azeris had all the advantage in 1993-1994 conflict, don't know what went wrong for them in that war..the Armenians not just liberated nagarno karabakh but also six adjacent regions in that war.
azerbaijan-armenia-map-640x320.gif

By the way, do you (and the people who up-voted you) support the "liberation" of the majority-Armenian Nagorno-Karabakh border-province from Azerbaijan? It reminds me of a certain disputed territory in South Asia...

By the way, do you (and the people who up-voted you) support the "liberation" of the majority-Armenian Nagorno-Karabakh border-province from Azerbaijan? It reminds me of a certain disputed territory in South Asia...
Yes,the similarity in both of these conflict are many.
Like one side claiming a territory which has been historically of the the other side and has used afghan mujahedeen, chechans and other form of jihad to get it,..failed all the time.

Yes,the similarity in both of these conflict are many.
Like one side claiming a territory which has been historically of the the other side and has used afghan mujahedeen, chechans and other form of jihad to get it,..failed all the time.

Well, I was just wondering if you accepted this "liberation" of a majority-Armenian area. It seems that you do.

Interesting, I just wanted to know. It reminds me of a disputed majority-Muslim area in South Asia.

Note 'deliberate'.

Armenians on the frontier were openly supporting the Russians on the Caucasus Front. Ottomans feared other Armenians would follow suite, so they decided to forcefully move most of them to Levant. They never took into the account the logistics and resources it would take to carry out this. This led to a disaster and the Ottoman Government acknowledged this. Ottoman Soldiers transporting the Armenians, suffered just as much as they did. The Turkish Government has constantly apologized but rightly refuses to acknowledge it as a genocide.

By emphasizing 'deliberate' are you suggesting more than a million Armenians died by accident? Maybe the guns of the Ottomans fired by mistake?

Neither you nor I were present in 1915 when these tragic events took place so neither can talk about it as if we were there.

But it's worth noting that -

- the U.N. in 1985 accepted that the tragedy qualified as a 'genocide' as per the UN definition adopted in 1948.
- the U.S. recognsed it as genocide in 1951 (in 2008 Obama called it an established fact)
- last year both the Pope and Putin recognised it as genocide.

It's unsurprising that Turkey refuses to acknowledge the genocide - being the principal perpetrator.

By that logic the British government refuses to apologize for Jalianwala Bagh massacre - does it make it any less of a slaughter?

It's unfortunate that some genocides are less widely reported than others. Examples of other genocides that had high casualties

- Great Bengal Famine (genocide by Churchill - who is on record as saying starvation was a good population control)
- Japanese killings in Manchuria and Nanjing (WW2)
- USSR reprisals in occupied Germany after WW2
- Slaughter and rape of ethnic bengalis by the Pak army in 1970-71.

@
@Abu Zolfiqar Why am I getting a negative rating for my previous post? o_O
that was an accident bro, pressed the wrong button on my phone. Fixed it to "thanks" sorry about that

By emphasizing 'deliberate' are you suggesting more than a million Armenians died by accident? Maybe the guns of the Ottomans fired by mistake?

Neither you nor I were present in 1915 when these tragic events took place so neither can talk about it as if we were there.

But it's worth noting that -

- the U.N. in 1985 accepted that the tragedy qualified as a 'genocide' as per the UN definition adopted in 1948.
- the U.S. recognsed it as genocide in 1951 (in 2008 Obama called it an established fact)
- last year both the Pope and Putin recognised it as genocide.

It's unsurprising that Turkey refuses to acknowledge the genocide - being the principal perpetrator.

By that logic the British government refuses to apologize for Jalianwala Bagh massacre - does it make it any less of a slaughter?

It's unfortunate that some genocides are less widely reported than others. Examples of other genocides that had high casualties

- Great Bengal Famine (genocide by Churchill - who is on record as saying starvation was a good population control)
- Japanese killings in Manchuria and Nanjing (WW2)
- USSR reprisals in occupied Germany after WW2
- Slaughter and rape of ethnic bengalis by the Pak army in 1970-71.

And the indian genocide of Kashmir) 92,000 minimum killed since 1989 alone! You seem mum on that? Biased perhaps?

Pakistan shouldnt get involved in the conflict unless as a mediator.

I think it's just that we have a stated position on the issue. Not getting involved in the actual conflict. Hopefully Russia and Turkiye can mediate

Pak must provide JF and tanks and other related systems to Azeris...it is a strategic imperative.

Any pussy footing around it will be a long term pain.

Certainly if Pak wants to be a regional South West Asian power of global significance...

Actions speak louder than empty word. Time to be counted and action is now. Arm the Azeris NOW. Azeris are your friends and partners.

Act.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom