What's new

Pakistan And The Upcoming November Lockdown? | Paradigm Shift

1619110786618.png

Lockdown lifted, death rate still falling. not convinced lockdowns help.

Lock down, don't lock down, it makes no difference in Pakistan. People don't follow SOPs to prevent the spread and then complain about facing further restrictions.

If only the virus targeted idiots. I'd suggest letting it run amock to Indian levels. When they're burying the dead in mass pits dug by JCB diggers people might start taking it seriously. They're burning the dead in the streets in India - I saw a BBC news report and it shook me to the core. People need to get a grip.

Until mass vaccination is completed SOPs must be followed to prevent mass infection and stop health services from being overwhelmed.

On lockdown and vaccines. Very interesting.

On lockdown and vaccines. Very interesting.

In the UK 21 million people have been vaccinated with the AZ jab. 168 cases of blood clotting have been reported.

0.0008% of getting a blood clot, so 99.9992% of people are perfectly safe.

Just get the jabs - your chances of getting covid are much higher.

In the UK 21 million people have been vaccinated with the AZ jab. 168 cases of blood clotting have been reported.

0.0008% of getting a blood clot, so 99.9992% of people are perfectly safe.

Just get the jabs - your chances of getting covid are much higher.
If you are under 70yrs, and have no serious illness then your chances of dying of the virus is virtually 0.0%. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, then the chances of dying if infected is 0.05%. That's 5 in 10,000. This virus is less dangerous for this age category than the flu.

Also there will be serious damage apart from death. In the swine flu scamdemic when large numbers of Americans were vaccinated, 4,000 were permanently paralysed.

As always, we make our own decisions.

Back
Top Bottom