What's new

Pakistan and Sudan to sign MoU

ameer219

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RECORDER REPORT

ISLAMABAD (February 18 2010): Pakistan and Sudan will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to cooperate in agriculture sector to take maximum advantage of each others experience, said Federal Minister Nazar Mumhammad Gondal. The MoU would include sharing of scientific and technical information with Sudan through Pakistan Agriculture Research Council (PARC) in crop and social sciences sectors, he added.

Sudanese have also shown interest in purchasing agriculture machinery and equipments from Pakistan. Nazar Muhammad Gondal said this while talking to the Sudanian Ambassador to Pakistan Mohammed Omer Musa, who called on him here on Wednesday. The minister stated that Pakistan was willing to cooperate with Sudan in agriculture sector. He said that there was a huge potential of close co-operation for promotion of trade between the two countries.

"Pakistan is ready to help and assist the brotherly country in all possible ways. Both the countries are agriculture-based economies and Pakistan was producing surplus best quality rice in the world. There should be an exchange of delegations both in public and private sectors to identify the potential areas for enhancing trade", added the minister.

Gondal directed the ministry to speed up the work on the MoU to be signed in the near future. He offered Pakistan's best quality of Basmati rice to Sudan. It is pertinent to mention that Pakistan is currently facing severe sugar shortage, while Sudan produces surplus sugar and it could be imported.

Copyright Business Recorder, 2010:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Wow, what the hell kind of "technological information" could a $hithole like sudan offer us?

If you hag taken your english lessons properly??

The MoU would include sharing of scientific and technical information with Sudan through Pakistan Agriculture Research Council (PARC) in crop and social sciences sectors, he added.

that states they would enjoy your expertise or info.

Wow, what the hell kind of "technological information" could a $hithole like sudan offer us?
Now is that the type of language you use for a country that is welcoming your cooperation? In this case, your country seems to be helping Sudan but do you think that business is one way?

Sudan might have a terrible economy, but remember that Africa is rich in resources and could benefit Pakistan in some way. Please remember the words that you use against countries like Sudan could also be used against you by some countries that are richer than you by the same margin.

I think pakistan is doinng a good job yaar , even if for money , my heart goes out to the poor people in India , pakistan and other countries like sudan.... In our countries we r fortunate to have mosques , gurudwaras and mandir to give free food to hungry people or some charitable orgs. but in sudan its only UN doston. every grain in Sudan is given by more well to do countries...
hope this kind gesture by pak gives at least one meal in a day to hungry ppl.

If you hag taken your english lessons properly??

The MoU would include sharing of scientific and technical information with Sudan through Pakistan Agriculture Research Council (PARC) in crop and social sciences sectors, he added.

that states they would enjoy your expertise or info.

No offense, but I grew up in the USA, so my English is probably better than yours. Secondly, why would we just share information when they don't have anything to give us?

No offense, but I grew up in the USA, so my English is probably better than yours. Secondly, why would we just share information when they don't have anything to give us?

The country you refer to as a "$shithole" has a higher GDP per capita than Pakistan. Sudan's GDP per capita is $1,522 whereas Pakistan's GDP per capita is $1,022.

Just one question. Is there a similar MoU between India and Pakistan? If not, why not and if yes, what have the results been?

dude show some respect even if its hard for you to do so ....
please dear forum member i know u already know that but i still want to add that this man and his comments does not represent even .001 percent of views of my nation on Sudan .

Back
Top Bottom