What's new

Pakistan and Russia agree to foster ties in multiple sectors: prospects discussed

Supposedly the same Institute also said soviet union will win Afghan war, communism will rule the world and North American continent will be sunken with undersea nuclear weapons by peace loving communists as the final solution.

they are right somebozo,
I am surprised to see its only 15 billion dollars :rofl:

How many defence deals you can count on your finger tips? and then total the figure and it surely reach near 15 billion dollars

Lets get back to topic now

Lets for argument sake think that Indian is in fact a cry baby.

But you honestly think is there anything wrong in that.?

US cries when Iran fires missiles with 100 km range .Does that mean Iran the actual; capability to hurt US ? :no:

Russia cries when 10 US interceptor missiles are placed in Poland..Can these 10 missiles take out the 100 s of ICBMs Russia has pointing on America.? :no:

A nation that perceives another nation as its rival will do everything in its power to prevent the rival from becoming stronger.Nothing wrong in that.

Hope you understand this.:rolleyes:

Did i say whether its right or wrong? :rolleyes:
India has always been complaining to the world and we have always been ignoring those statements....still both nations were successful to buy/impair those deals and that is all okk in my opinion...as this is politics after-all

Hoping this report is absolutely BS... I hope Russia will never do this.. and better Pakistan deal with US and China...:agree:

But things don't always happen as per our hopes dear. :bunny:

Pakistan is the only country in the world to enjoy the status of Non NATO ally of USA.
It is Americas biggest ally in the whole region, cooperation between the two are on every front. The USA even has its army on Pakistan soil, a privilege not given even to China.
I see Pakistan and USA/NATO friendship flourishing in leaps and bounds in the future.

i know i was bit harsh on this statement ............. but was it not true? - anything that has nothing to do with india from miles miles away......... we still find statements being issued on that and then everybody defending those statements

The words could be wrong but the meaning is correct....that India won't let Russia improve relationships with Pakistan as they can always offer bigger plate of $$$ to Russia

Oh Absolutely! No doubt about India going all out to disrupt any closeness Pakistan may try to develop with Russia.

I was just surprised at the terminology in your post. Hadnt seen that kind coming from you before..

No offence taken though.. :)

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

But things don't always happen as per our hopes dear. :bunny:

BUT....

Ummeed pe duniya kaayam hai

:rofl::D

Congrats on this move with Russia. Glad that my neighbour is progressing on these fronts.

we will soon see american flag being replaced by a russian flag in pdf here ;)

while america seems pak as an ally in wot, russians will see us as a potential place for an investment, good move

Buddy - Look to fly only the Pak flag. That's the end state you should work for. Its high time there remains no masters

Pakistan is the only country in the world to enjoy the status of Non NATO ally of USA.
It is Americas biggest ally in the whole region, cooperation between the two are on every front. The USA even has its army on Pakistan soil, a privilege not given even to China.
I see Pakistan and USA/NATO friendship flourishing in leaps and bounds in the future.

you got high on wrong substance!!

Pakistani's r chest thumping to much....cash say to much and that is were India come in

so tell me guys who now fell nuclear technology is at ur doorstep after this news,what is that Pakistan can offer Russia but India cant

And what is that India can offer Russia but Pakistan can

hope u got the answer some billion $ space business,$200 billion nuclear business and and a mammoth arms business,this is where India count in,and yes cash speaks when it is upto strategic relations

Congrats on this move with Russia. Glad that my neighbour is progressing on these fronts.

Buddy - Look to fly only the Pak flag. That's the end state you should work for. Its high time there remains no masters

huh???????, who is talking abt master and slave in the first place???

Hoping this report is absolutely BS... I hope Russia will never do this.. and better Pakistan deal with US and China...:agree:

Why?? what's wrong with Pak-Russia co-operation??
It's between us and them...Mind your own business :whistle:

huh???????, who is talking abt master and slave in the first place???

ok I see you're not! Its just that whenever Pak gets mentioned, US or China also gets invariably mentioned [ Pls dont give the "friends"/"allies" stuff]

A nation that perceives another nation as its rival will do everything in its power to prevent the rival from becoming stronger.Nothing wrong in that.

Even if it has to react like a cry baby and make an international embarrassment out of itself??

so tell me guys who now fell nuclear technology is at ur doorstep after this news,what is that Pakistan can offer Russia but India cant

Access to Arabian sea and shorter shipping routes via gawadar.
Our neighbor Iran is already closely engaged with Russian..

Have you seen today's headline??

ISAF supplies remain vulnerable as Pakistan maintains hardline stance

By Farhan Bokhari

08 October 2010

If such antics need to be pulled for longer stretch then we need the closest co-op from China and Russia all we can. Remember the western forces are present today in Afghanistan to to soviet follies two decades ago and an average Pakistani had paid a price too heavy for that. Its time the Russian realize that and give us the much needed importance we deserve. Their mindset is still the same commie "big country small country" cereal.

Western presence in Central Asia is beneficial to none..and worst nightmare for Russia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom