What's new

Pakistan Airforce and JF-17 Games

these are flash based bro any in 3D lockon MC is the best but no f16 of JF17 flyable:cry:

these are flash based bro any in 3D lockon MC is the best but no f16 of JF17 flyable:cry:

You mean like this?
img00024tl.jpg

Or this?
img00022c.jpg

Alright who was it I forgot Santro did you create posted that JFT sim? If you are proficient with programming try Microsoft XNA game studio 4.

Check this out guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great fun games. Thanks for post ;D

Btw.. on the Pakistan airforce game.. it has the Jf-17 listed at a top speed of Mach 1.6 :hitwall:

Alright who was it I forgot Santro did you create posted that JFT sim? If you are proficient with programming try Microsoft XNA game studio 4.

Check this out guys.

nice man what about JF17? best CFS is lock on MC that i was talking about there is a mod of j10 good one but cant fly the jet bro flowen by ai in the game and pk bro out the who can create a mod in the game for JF17 really thank thank full.amd make it full fly able like MIG29 etc and best game for 16Block52 i think its falcon right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea man thats what i was saying thanks have any one use lock on mc and flaming clifs best flight simulators

巴铁朋友们,请说汉语!
My dear Friends, speak in Chinese!

Hi guys,
I created that PAF flash game back in 2003, then I updated it in 2005. The page isn't mine though, someone copied the game from my website.

Anyways, I had made the same and improved version of the game for mobile phones. Since am unable to post the link so go to google play and search for "PAF" or "Jawad Karim Khan". The first or second result will be the PAF game.

Back
Top Bottom