What's new

Pakistan Aiforce IL 78 A2A Refueller at Islamabad Airport (by Waleed Irfan)

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Once again my another Contribution for PDF and Pakistan

Pakistan Aiforce IL 78 Air to Air Refueller at Islamabad Airport Today morning at 9:00AM. Video and Pictures

Very 1st Pictures of IL 78 in PAKISTAN

34b7339ea8b03ae474e427e34e4d4b9a.jpg

5244ae3fd74b592c0971bc58fce0de8f.jpg

ad5bfe0f91269056fb678aa2f7703d8e.jpg

Takeoff Video

:yahoo::pakistan:

oo meri gadi wich petrol paa day PSO walay bara mehnga day rahay hain!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
kya ker rahy thy tum wahaan yaar or ye pics clear kyon nhi bhai jee.

kya ker rahy thy tum wahaan yaar or ye pics clear kyon nhi bhai jee.

may wahan kuch nahe kar raha tha bhai jaan may wahan say daily guzarta hoo Islamabad mera office hey... well mainay jab ye jahaz dekha tu may utar kar camera lay kar samnay ja kar khara hogaya aur pix clear hain jitna clear asakti theen mainay layleen aur may utar kar jo baar lagi hey uskay kareeb ja nahe sakhta tha tu thora road par he kharay hokar keenchi aur video banaye hey! :) aur clear hain par agay baar hey jiske wajah say clear nahe nazar araha jaahaz :)

great stelth jani rozana isi time per office jaya kero.may be wo roz take off kerta ho.lol

may tu kafi subha jata hoo aaj may aween uth kar mood nahe horaha tha office janay ka tu late hogaya phir soocha chalta ho wesya he boss tapa rahta hey harwaqt mujpe aur tapayga tu mainay soocha 8:10 par kay chalo chaltay hain lol tu atefaaq say mil gaya chalo good hey daily late aya karoonga office lol

hahahhahahahahahah stealth ur funny and imran thanx for lovely discussion and for pics humara pass tu job hi nahe hai sara din sota rahta hain hahahhaha

oay bhai stealth tumhain kisi ne pakra nahin.?
BLACK WATER TAKING PICTURES OF IL78 :whistle: remember:lol:

i hope you every day late from job and bring us new pics yara.

oay bhai stealth tumhain kisi ne pakra nahin.?
BLACK WATER TAKING PICTURES OF IL78 :whistle: remember:lol:
Use your brain Bhai Jan! I will keep on taking pictures whenever I get a chance. If anybody has a problem, they can ask me. If anybody wants to pick me up for investigation, they can do it. I am not afraid at all. I am crazy about taking pictures of Pakistani Airforce and Army equipments/vehicles/flying machines. Be it helicopters, planes, tanks or mere guns, I love photographing them. If anybody has a problem then they should come and stop me. This is not a threat. This is just a demand that if someone thinks I am unnecessarily exposing the sensitive military stuff, they should let me know so that I am careful in future.

By the way, when I saw this plane and exclaimed with joy the name of this plane at the top of my voice, my friend (who was driving the car) asked me to get down and take the pictures. We were in the middle of the traffic, on a traffic signal and there were lots of vehicles hindering the view. I didn’t know what to do. If I had thought it through, I would not have gotten down. But in my unlimited excitement I got down and stood in the middle of the road to take the pictures. Then I moved to the side to complete my photography. I just didn’t think of anything and just started taking pictures and shooting the movie. Maybe if I had thought, then I wouldn’t have done such a daring fearless thing. ;)

PS: Few people standing very near to me hmmm around 50 + steps holding wireless and sort of headphone (i am pretty sure they belonged to agency ISI or any other similar agency). I see such kind of people mostly everyday. Sometime they were standing with Army or Army pickup (in civilian dress). So today when i was busy in taking pictures they were standing very near to me ;)

"Jab kuch hona hoga hojayeega koon soochay ye batain"

Last edited:
great job! love to meet you buddy as i am into pic mania as well, eager to learn some PS post processing. i reckon you have an SLR, if so why not do HDR to your snaps, it makes even more crisp and detailed. check some of my HDRs, i hope you'll like them.

Well i know about the SLR and HD pics kindly delete your Post from here (Request) because the thread belongs to IL78 Islamabad spotted.

Thanks,

Kindly delete your post immediatly.

Back
Top Bottom