What's new

Pakistan: 85 year old man - marries 75 year old women

Love is the most beautiful and undying feeling god has given to his creations,it knows no religion and division.' a man who hasnt experienced love,has experienced nothing'

Love is in the air man..
2 years... worst case scenario 2 triplets ... lol

Let them spend their last years peacefully.

So? sometimes media acts like alien

nothing wrong - no no - no problem whatsoever!

I am a firm believer of getting married at any age... youth, adult, old anybody who wishes to get married should get married as soon as possible.

PS: Mera number to pata nahi kab lagna hai... chalo baba jee hi shaadi ka "suaad" chakh lain :cry: :rofl:

My gran pa is single! any rishtas>? :what:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I tried to convince my Grand Father (nana abbu) to marry at the age of 75 :rofl: I almost made him ready... my maternal grand mother died when I was only 1 month old - so I kept on saying to him for how long are you going to live alone? You should get married and there is no restriction in getting married at this age

This video can be helpful material for me to convince him :rofl:

I haven't seen my "paternal" Grand Father (Dada abbu) as he passed away before my Father's marriage.... nani ammi passed away when I was only 1 month old... dadi ammi passed away when I was perhaps 3-4 years old - so basically I haven't seen elders in my family. So I kept on convincing my lone grand father that you should get married and let me enjoy the fondness of Grand-Mother :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom