What's new

Pakistan: 5 killed in a bomb blast

Mr. Khan

BANNED
Reaction score
5 killed, 6 injured in attack on security force convoy

QUETTA, July 5 (APP): At least five personnel of a security force have been killed and six others injured in a bomb attack on a convoy of security force in Mand Ballo area of Turbat district on Tuesday. “Unknown men had planted explosive material beside a road and detonated it with remote control device when a convoy was passeing through”, official sources told APP.

As a result of explosion, five personnel were killed and six others sustained serious injuries, they maintained.
They said that the wounded personnel were given immediate medical aid in Turbat and later were referred to Quetta.
According to doctors, condition of two of the five injured personnel is very critical.
Official sources confirmed that a search operation has been launched in the area lying along Pak-Iran border in Turbat district of Makran division and some suspected persons have been taken into custody.
Further investigation was underway.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - 5 killed, 6 injured in attack on security force convoy

Mr. Khan you keep your crap with you and celebrate yourself. We wouldn't like to be a part of this celebration, thankyou.

This are the news which are banned... and they are accident not a terrorist attack like this one on security forces... and it is quite deadly and it is related to WOT also

tats not a terrorist attack something which happens 100 times more in Pakistan, Dont forget violence against women is wide spread in pakistan and i can posts dozens of lates news happening in pakistan far more shameful

When was the last time you Indians had the decency to post something positive on Pakistan.
Remember, you are priveledged to be here.

is that a privilege?? if so then i challenge you to ban all the Indian IP address.. I know its not in the hand of any Pakistani to restrict Indian so stop claiming this defence network as yours !!

tats not a terrorist attack something which happens 100 times more in Pakistan, Dont forget violence against women is wide spread in pakistan and i can posts dozens of lates news happening in pakistan far more shameful
Go fourth. Thats a dare.
When was the last time you Indians had the decency to post something positive on Pakistan.
Remember, you are priveledged to be here.
Winddy some people are alive cause killing is inhuman and illegal.
is that a privilege?? if so then i challenge you to ban all the Indian IP address.. I know its not in the hand of any Pakistani to restrict Indian so stop claiming this defence network as yours !!

Yea, I am on wi fi, using an Iphone, fluctuation is a regular occurrence, as for the banter, there is no secret on how when the Indians are seen off with a pinky, they return under a new ID.

Back
Top Bottom