What's new

Pakistan - "2" Satellites to be launched not just 1

Dont know from where in china the satellite will be launched.But its always better to launch a geo stationary sat from near equator as it saves fuel and hence the ricket size and launch cost.

Capital idea man, don't you think that creating a satellite launch station in Gawadar would be of great significance.

the nearer from equator the better.
Google 'sea launch' .that is the best option if pakistan can build it.

Hey guys, Pardon my ignorance, but i wanted to know that are these the satellites with which we can guide BVRM's as well? I kind of read some where that you can guide BVRM's via satellites:what:
Yes. These are proprietary military satellites having laser designators. Check out the Star Wars program (Strategic Defence Initiative) too of the US of A, for targeting missiles by satellites.

Cheers!

The spying satellite will be a Blessing for our Forces no Doubt:azn:, But what the use of collecting Defence Equipments, But not using them Efficiently.:rofl::rofl:
I must say these all things supposed to be used for Pakistani Defence not for a Show-piece and Pride :coffee:
a whole fleet of JF-17 being washed and Dusted every day but not enough to counter NATO or US drones :sick:

Dont know from where in china the satellite will be launched.But its always better to launch a geo stationary sat from near equator as it saves fuel and hence the rocket size and launch cost.

any one knows about the resolution of this remote sensind sattt??????

Capital idea man, don't you think that creating a satellite launch station in Gawadar would be of great significance.

Why not just ask India to do it for you guys? It has good geographic ability like you guys mentioned.

This is a very major development and congrats on that. It definitely has repercussions for India in hostile times. Now, for India, it's not just enough to have "building blocks" of A-SAT technology and they must also be actively deployed. DRDO...back to work guys!!

what is a Remote Sensing Satellite (PRSS) and why does pakistan need this satellite and how will it help pakistan.

what is a Remote Sensing Satellite (PRSS) and why does pakistan need this satellite and how will it help pakistan.

I guess remote sensing is could be used for surveilance as well...cuz it has the capability to detect sensitive data from different objects coming into its range...:what:

the nearer from equator the better.
Google 'sea launch' .that is the best option if pakistan can build it.

ANd sea launch here is an article on it:

Sea Launch | Home Page

and a vid:

To have this kind of apparatus PAkistan navy MUST be extremely strong, -pirates from somiliar could effect its perfomance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom