What's new

Pakistan: 1999 Pervez Musharraf airplane cockpit recording before Coup

I went through my post the only expletive I can find is "Amrullah Saleh barking" I would think that is good description of that animal?

And may I ask what makes you think. Holding a very low opinion of Mush does not equate to being angry.

I have done plenty. Placing huge amount of money [in excess of £300k] in Pakistani banks for decades must have contributed fair bit to Pakistan considering I have never taken anything out of the country and Pakistan has not invested a rupee on me.

Yes we can as citizens. Or else non of us could ever question Zardari, Nawaz, PM IK, Shebaz or any official of the country. Are leaders or officials of Pakistan holy and anointed by god that we can't question them?

And Musharaf was a self seeking, selfish coward. My heart goe to our warriors who died on the icy slopes of Kargil. Not a fat git who has had a life and lives in cushty UAE.

Well said !
Asalam u alyqum.

Bro placing 300k in a bank account is not what i meant by doing something for your country. Besides that money was for you and your family and nowadays its nothing in pakistan when margala road islamabad houses start at 8 to 10 million dollars.
I mean getting up and doing something to change the situation. We all sit and criticise and its easy. Getting up and doing something si much harder.
Sure mushy was crap. NS and zardari are thirves Buhttos lost half the country but when elections come up only the badmash jahil bastards come forward. Where are the educated one? See what i mean?

Oh dear....
All those expletives but why r u so angry?
Just one question.
What have you or I done for Pakistan that we can judge men who tried ?

Tried?
Gave the blessing of NRO to the nation?
Gave CIA free ticket to bomb with Drones?
Couldn't man up against a tiny bit of pressure from the Americans and layed down like a prostitute.
The country suffers to this day because of the asshole, and the assholes he paved the way in for and let them loot everything.

Tried?
Gave the blessing of NRO to the nation?
Gave CIA free ticket to bomb with Drones?
Couldn't man up against a tiny bit of pressure from the Americans and layed down like a prostitute.
The country suffers to this day because of the asshole, and the assholes he paved the way in for and let them loot everything.
Again bro. Like me i bet you have done nothing for pakistan yet zardari and the sharif keep getting voted in

And then the scene was set for the loser of Kargil to annoint -

• himself as President for next 10 long years
  • sell our allies the Taliban for a few paltry billlion dollars allowing India to gain Kabul, the beating from which we still recieve. Listen to Amrullah Saleh barking and you will know.
  • gave Nawaz NRO and vacation to KSA for him to come back stronger and hungrier to loot the nation.
And let there be no doubt that Musharaf launched the coup to save his own skin. Had it been national interest he would have launched a coup in 1999 when our jawans of the NLI were fighting and dieing like heros atop Kargil heights.
And what about the ghaddars still protecting mushraf in our army.?? .what about them??

Shall they be given 5 ☆☆☆☆??

Back
Top Bottom