What's new

pakistan-15 killed in anti-Islam film protests

keep all other things aside, see the unity of muslims on the name of their beloved PROPHET.... millions of muslims joined the protest without any proper leadership....I agree that it is wrong to kill our own people. but If we put ourselves in harm then we will go to any extent for our PROPHET...

Then I guess you would also appreciate unity of Hindus in the Godhra incident ???

Dude, mob does not need leadership.. Had these Muslims done a coordinated effort in the name of the Prophet by working in a hospital or a cleanliness drive, then I would have called that unity... This however was just a mob looking for an excuse to go on a rampage...

Not very different from our own country where Muslims vandalized lord Buddha's statue to protest against Burmese political forces eh?

don't be india centric, it's all over the world where they are living..It's their way of protesting.

I'm usually against violence, but I, personally, would make an exception for these Cannibals.
Issue an executive order or something to Shoot at sight. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Mustafa DID NOT profess looting and torching Banks, Cineplex, and private property. He NEVER SAID to inflict pain upon Civil Servants, whose families probably won't have anywhere to go. THEIR LIVES ARE RUINED.

Sir I am with you but just want to know if it has happened in Kashmir, would you have given the same order ? You are practically right, this is the way to deal with the hooligans,destroying public property on the name of protest..Whatever is happening in Pakistan is not at all acceptable in any sense for the people of Pakistan and the World.These People are portraying a bad image of Pak.

Then I guess you would also appreciate unity of Hindus in the Godhra incident ???

Dude, mob does not need leadership.. Had these Muslims done a coordinated effort in the name of the Prophet by working in a hospital or a cleanliness drive, then I would have called that unity... This however was just a mob looking for an excuse to go on a rampage...
Mate ! just not confused things, here few things needs to be cleared that mobs didn't Looted shops even mobs were even not in that area, it was purely done by criminal elements as they are the part of every society and they are mostly opportunist. Secondly Most of Welfare organisations in karachi are doing their work due to and under the teachings of our holy Prophet S.A.W and they are doing great job, even feed hundreds of poor families on daily basis ,these organisations are funded by some higher middle class and higher class families, thats organised way of system had been followed during the time of Prophet S.A.W and even followed today. These fundings are also used in building Hospitals, Acadmies, institutions etc.

this madness has to stop right now :angry: some of the islami parties are doing these just to gain a few votes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom