What's new

Pak using China made armed drones. @atahasnain53 explains the two types of UAVs which are being used

Did I see German uavs in the initial part of the video?

Brave Indian pilots shot down our $400 worth quad copter drone with SU30 loosing a million dollar missile, this was a "Major" setback to Pakistan. Do India grow these chutia journalists inside a green house or are they a fruit of wild tree on railway tracks.
Imagine if the IAF keeps using AAMs to bring down cheap drones. :enjoy:

Worst journalists on the face of earth... they are equating pakiatan army to a terror organization by implying IED on a drone .... Pakistan which struck India in broad day light and is one force who will strike with impunity in the hearts of this evil army, and they want to belittle them.. these bandars will nevver learn

Last edited:
Worst journalists on the face of earth... they are equating pakiatan army to a terror organization by implying IED on a drone .... Pakistan which struck India in broad day light and is one force who will strike with impunity in the hearts of this evil army, and they want to belittle them.. these bandars will nevver learn
I literary laughed out load when I listened the word IED, India got some funny news anchors.

Back
Top Bottom