What's new

Pak PM Kakar takes notice of Pakistan’s ‘participation’ in Miss Universe pageant,Intelligence Bureau has submitted its report to the PM.

I didn't defend anyone, just pointed out.
Whatever, thoughts on the article I just linked? Why do Hindus fethisize Muslims so much and undermine their own (the radical Hindus are quoted as ALSO saying Hindu vaginas are black and ugly)

You need to get a life and get out of negativity, there are enough far right idiots online and using them to generalise a population is the dumbest thing one can do. People should interact more in-person than rely on online stuff. People say Indians and Pakistanis have genocidal hatred for each other but that gets vanished when actual people visit each other, feels as if we never were enemies.

Whatever, thoughts on the article I just linked? Why do Hindus fethisize Muslims so much and undermine their own (the radical Hindus are quoted as ALSO saying Hindu vaginas are black and ugly)

generalise a population is the dumbest thing one can do.
I can give examples of your elected leaders saying the same thing. I've seen published works by the RSS and other prominent and established Hindu organizations which fetishize Muslim women too. At what point is it no longer generalization? Am I supposed to wait and give you radicals the benefit of the doubt until every single radical Hindu has been able to rape a Muslim woman that I can say that Hindus fetishize and lust for Muslims?

People say Indians and Pakistanis have genocidal hatred for each other but that gets vanished when actual people visit each other, feels as if we never were enemies.
Muslims don't have this option in India (You can find a plethora of examples and firsthand accounts of Muslims denied entry into public spaces or strained by wider society in India). Maybe try to build up interaction with your own Muslim countrymen instead of fretting about how a Pakistani feels about Indians.

I can give examples of your elected leaders saying the same thing. I've seen published works by the RSS and other prominent and established Hindu organizations which fetishize Muslim women too. At what point is it no longer generalization? Am I supposed to wait and give you radicals the benefit of the doubt until every single radical Hindu has been able to rape a Muslim woman that I can say that Hindus fetishize and lust for Muslims?
I can post similar videos from islamists of pakistan and India which have similar fetishes, so should people generalise and make comments like "Am I supposed to wait and give you radicals the benefit of doubt until every single islamist has been able to rape and kill kafir women"?

Muslims don't have this option in India (You can find a plethora of examples and firsthand accounts of Muslims denied entry into public spaces or strained by wider society in India). Maybe try to build up interaction with your own Muslim countrymen instead of fretting about how a Pakistani feels about Indians.
Similar has happened to muslims worldwide, and a lot of it has happened in India as well. But quoting isolated incidents to prove a point is just dumb. And we have good interaction with our own people, no thanks.

I can post similar videos from islamists of pakistan and India which have similar fetishes, so should people generalise and make comments like "Am I supposed to wait and give you radicals the benefit of doubt until every single islamist has been able to rape and kill kafir women"?
You can generalize all you like lol, this is what Hindus are doing 24/7 in India already with Love Jihad rallies and assaults on Muslim men. Funny thing is I haven't seen you make a complaint about that, but the second someone posts an incident which reveals the depravity of Hindus, you feel the need to shriek "VY ARE YOU ZENERALIJING"

But quoting isolated incidents to prove a point is just dumb
They are not isolated incidents. They happen repeatedly, by people affiliated with the same organizations, which are allowed to function with no pushback from Indian society. I challenge you to find any other organization on this planet which functions like your RSS, Bajrang Dal or VHP.

Platelet count is low, but sperm count seems to be in good condition 👍

Then why are you so eager to defend her? I thought Hindus are only interested in "pink Muslim vaginas" (ACTUAL QUOTE FROM VILE PERVY RADICAL HINDUS BTW SOURCE GIVEN BELOW)
👇👇👇

It was in fun’

Kira is an 18-year-old male student, and claims to be both apolitical and irreligious, having no particular political inclinations to any party, nor believing in any religion.”

@hatehs

Notice all of these Hindu scums including here say the same thing - we’re not religious or political thinking that will mask their Hindutva tendencies.

I wish the cowards admins blanket ban all Indians specifically Hindus. Ban any Pakistani that opens up thread on comparison between india and Pakistan. Focus strictly on Pakistan.

This is a none issue since it was state sanctioned.

Kakar just wants to gain points from the Islamist/Conservative crowd, but this decision to send someone to Miss Universe was allowed and approved at the highest level.

I’ve discussed it here in detail. Seems like Whisky is trying to appease the liberal elityas to keep them quiet. This is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom