What's new

PAK pilots on Sukhoi's

rajusri lol so su-30 mkk has no cockpit no jammers, no avionics? What are you saying man..

27_118741_a4f3c88dc121796.jpg

27_118741_a947c4491acd22f.jpg

if already exist than merge it

these are posted on BR by DON

So, SU 3o is on PAF airports....look at the Pakistani man (Shilwar QAmeez) behind the aricraft. And PAF truck at the back tail of Aircraft

There is often restrictions as to who or if a buyer can sell to a third party. And although the knowledge from thoroughly testing and evaluating an SU-27 or SU-30mkk would be helpful it would likely be of little use to PAF pilots if they ever encounter the MKI due to today's BVR arena, different avionics and different performance from enhancements such as TVC and canards. If Pakistan ever thoroughly evaluated the SU-27 or SU-30mkk the most knowledge they would gain would be in general performance, this includes roll rate, sustained turns, rate of climb ect, ect, but again the performance of the MKI is slightly better compared to base SU-27's and SU-30's; and the MKI has completely different (better) low speed performance.
Even J-11B and MKI are hell lot different, while J-11B may lag partially behind in subsonic performance and avionics and may be more in radar coverage, it has better TWR due to reduced wright, better climb rate and better acceleration long with manifold reduced RCS. But what I would do like to point out is that J-11B is almost 100% Chinese Avionics which makes system integration much easier and lesser work burden. on the other hand while MKI may have better systems, three different origens make a very stong case of lack of system integration and thus we have a WSO sitting in the back

Even J-11B and MKI are hell lot different, while J-11B may lag partially behind in subsonic performance and avionics and may be more in radar coverage, it has better TWR due to reduced wright, better climb rate and better acceleration long with manifold reduced RCS. But what I would do like to point out is that J-11B is almost 100% Chinese Avionics which makes system integration much easier and lesser work burden. on the other hand while MKI may have better systems, three different origens make a very stong case of lack of system integration and thus we have a WSO sitting in the back

J 11B has better TWR As MKI has TWR of 1.02 & J-11 has TWR of 1.04.
It also a higher service ceiling.
MKI has better avionics,radar,weapon systems,maneuverability due to TVC.

and it will make PAF and it's pilots more worried ..

are you here officially here for trolling??? Look bacha, every platform has its strenghts and weaknesses and where the pilot training comes in, is the ability to make other play by your rule. Mig-21 on general had better performance that IDAF mirage IIICJs but Israelis concentrated on one of its key weakness, horrible rear visibility. They used to come in from below, get the pipper on the target push the button and viola. But PAF and arab pilots scored killed on their aircrafts by using the same Mig-21s and even Vietnam's Mig-17s scored kills over much advanced and improved USN Phantoms (Mig-17 had better turn rates so every phantom pilot soon knew that he would not mess with a mig-17 in turning fight). I hope you do some good readings on aircrafts and combat history to improve your preceptions.

J 11B has better TWR As MKI has TWR of 1.02 & J-11 has TWR of 1.04.
It also a higher service ceiling.
MKI has better avionics,radar,weapon systems,maneuverability due to TVC.
what did i say different from this????? :)

Latest F-15 SE has got one WSO sitting in the back, that too because of 'lack of system integration due to different origins?

Latest F-15 SE has got one WSO sitting in the back, that too because of 'lack of system integration due to different origins?

The demonstrator is a modification of twin seater F-15E, and we dont know the systems going in yet, the only modifications i know of are radar and countermeasures, No info on CIP, Sensor fusion etc . Raptor and JSFs are premier strike platforms they are still single seaters, even J-20 is a single seater......

The demonstrator is a modification of twin seater F-15E, and we dont know the systems going in yet, the only modifications i know of are radar and countermeasures, No info on CIP, Sensor fusion etc . Raptor and JSFs are premier strike platforms they are still single seaters, even J-20 is a single seater......

The F-15 which went down in Lybia has got two people in the cockpit.

Back
Top Bottom