What's new

PAK pilots on Sukhoi's

I guess nowadays we have Supercrusing ........fighters planes..........EF2000 has it, Rafale has it, Su 35BM has it, Gripen has it, F-22A has it, PAK FA has it, J-20 would have it........they say and they have it now !!........so would other fighters decorating the AF around the world.........whats the use of having extra gas on your bird if the pilot can't use it burn the engine at around 2 mach..........the debate over single pilot or double pilot on an airsuperiority mission is endless.....you can hand him loads of automatic stuff and automatic intellect.....but I am sorry to say even in coming 50 years Human intellect would be supreme in air combat......it has got no comparison with auto-pilot.......When a pilot after a continuous flight of 1 hour gets into an absorbing dog fight with a worthy opponent......even a wrong switch pressed can be a disaster !!.....when continuously rolling his head 360 degrees to get continuous lock on a high maneuvering opponent......... combats fighters like PAK FA would have ability to operate even on 12+ Gs forget 9 gs....... thanks to special suits and cockpit configuration.

The last part quoted by you was on your ridiculous claim that pilots would mistake their opponents in WVR due to same color and same fighter.

Yes yes you are right.. the USAF,USN, RAF, VVS, IDF-AF and a whole lot of established, experienced air forces are wrong .. :P

Oh im sure.. it would be ridiculous to think that the whole MKi canopy.. is not a transparent aluminum LCD that can project IFF data on it... at mach 2.

pulling 13 g.

Lots of things have been already put up by users already
I just want to add one thing that is as soon as raptor use its radar it will be visible and stealth will be gone then also in case it uses its weapon system it will be detected too thats why it hides its weaponry under its chest.
As a matte of fact raptor and typhoon are considered to be a reply for sukhoi air dominance by west though typhoon is nothing more than around 78% effective raptor is considered to have a edge over sukhoi but F-16 are no match f-15 advanced version i dunno much if it could actually tackle it though yes in close dogfights they are better but sukhoi30mki big range neutralize all that advantage

But still raptor does have an edge because of its stealth but limited as at end it wud be more about the capabilities of pilots. as even migbison proved effective against f-16 in recent aeroshows with usa

sukhoi can detect raptor but its high speed will make it very hard to target raptor ans so raptor can take it down easily but in case it missed a few rounds then sukhoi mki will be the winner which is going to be a very rare scenario anyway raptor is just with usa and its production line is close

However looking at prototype sukhoi berkut one can say that pakfa fgfa o r t-50 willl be much deadlier and lethal than raptor and jsf f-35 is hardly going to match it perhaps by then usa will be looking for something better than this F-35 perhaps India should accept the usa offer and go for 60-100 odds planes and see if as usa promised the complete transfer of tech to India then must go for it and should have used it for amca which is unlikely to come before 2022-2025 given how Indian system works.

the real battle is in b/w sukhoi T-50 and f-35 or raptor in future right now raptor is just with usa so sukhoi30mki is the dominant one in world right now.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I just want to add one thing that is as soon as raptor use its radar it will be visible and stealth will be gone then also in case it uses its weapon system it will be detected too thats why it hides its weaponry under its chest.
As a matte of fact raptor and typhoon are considered to be a reply for sukhoi air dominance by west though typhoon is nothing more than around 78% effective raptor is considered to have a edge over sukhoi but F-16 are no match f-15 advanced version i dunno much if it could actually tackle it though yes in close dogfights they are better but sukhoi30mki big range neutralize all that advantage

But still raptor does have an edge because of its stealth but limited as at end it wud be more about the capabilities of pilots. as even migbison proved effective against f-16 in recent aeroshows with usa

sukhoi can detect raptor but its high speed will make it very hard to target raptor ans so raptor can take it down easily but in case it missed a few rounds then sukhoi mki will be the winner which is going to be a very rare scenario anyway raptor is just with usa and its production line is close

However looking at prototype sukhoi berkut one can say that pakfa fgfa o r t-50 willl be much deadlier and lethal than raptor and jsf f-35 is hardly going to match it perhaps by then usa will be looking for something better than this F-35 perhaps India should accept the usa offer and go for 60-100 odds planes and see if as usa promised the complete transfer of tech to India then must go for it and should have used it for amca which is unlikely to come before 2022-2025 given how Indian system works.

the real battle is in b/w sukhoi T-50 and f-35 or raptor in future right now raptor is just with usa so sukhoi30mki is the dominant one in world right now.

It's never smart to consider one aircraft as the be all and end all in any scenario. The Su-30mki is a superb aircraft and is the best aircraft in the region. But how an aircraft, with an RCS so large, performs in a relatively small region, with a high concentration of radars, both in the air and the ground, would be interesting to find out. With the advent of modern BVRs, the ability to detect first and govern the circumstances under which to engage the adversary will be important factors. As great as the mki is, it was designed as a long range air superiority fighter to wreak havoc over Europe, I am still unsure of its dominance where it fights a war on the doorstep of it's airbase. A handful for the PAF? sure. But a doomsday devise? I don't know about that.

Er...what??? Even the F-15 is superior to your precious MKI. Not saying that it is a bad aircraft, but you are clearly over rating it.

I am unable to understand our Indian friends here. If MKI is so good a plane what is rationale of entire MRCA practice. Wouldn't it be smart move to invest more on MKIs which certainly would be far less than US$ 20 Billion. A figure mentioned by Indian members in some other threats on this forum?

Any explanation?

I am unable to understand our Indian friends here. If MKI is so good a plane what is rationale of entire MRCA practice. Wouldn't it be smart move to invest more on MKIs which certainly would be far less than US$ 20 Billion. A figure mentioned by Indian members in some other threats on this forum?

Any explanation?

Different technology, more experience , more investments as 50% will anyway come back to us, better relationships, good exposure for home grown industries , non dependency on Russia alone to name a few..

Any explanation?

We will get different new technologies which IAF currently lack also we will get new strategic partners.
Also that way we can block any future Military sales to Pak (Free Sales).:)

Any explanation?

Why forces around the world just buy/operate different guns? like pistols, sniper guns, PDWs etc? just go for AK-47 all the way beacuse it is good.

Spark, Goolmal

Come on, I can understand all this but i just want to know in pure fighter jet context. India can sign various agreements with all advanced nations for strategic partnership building in other domains like Nuclear, Space, Navy and Army. What i am getting from your responses is that IAF is just getting MRCA not because it is better than MKI but to have strategic relations ship and to make its operational plan more complicated by incorporating entirely differnt technologies in times when world is moving towards the similarities in the systems; JSF.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Why forces around the world just buy/operate different guns? like pistols, sniper guns, PDWs etc? just go for AK-47 all the way beacuse it is good.

Because a new gun is bought if previous one is not fullfilling the requirements ( Speical Forces weapons are other story). Mainly, infantaries use similar guns in all units. Why to bought new one if existing is working fine or more than fine; like MKI is doing as per Indian members.

Spark, Goolmal

Come on, I can understand all this but i just want to know in pure fighter jet context. India can sign various agreements with all advanced nations for strategic partnership building in other domains like Nuclear, Space, Navy and Army. What i am getting from your responses is that IAF is just getting MRCA not because it is better than MKI but to have strategic relations ship and to make its operational plan more complicated by incorporating entirely differnt technologies in times when world is moving towards the similarities in the systems; JSF.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Because a new gun is bought if previous one is not fullfilling the requirements ( Speical Forces weapons are other story). Mainly, infantaries use similar guns in all units. Why to bought new one if existing is working fine or more than fine; like MKI is doing as per Indian members.

You can't place AKs as your sidearm. there are different roles for each and every systems

Thank you very much. Now you admitted that there are certain things MRCA can do while MKI cannot. So please stop making MKI as some kind of god in the sky.

Peace!

Alexander's best effective weapon system was his swift cavelry, then why didnt he just make his whole army to cavelry?

I'm not making anything as a god in the sky, but it is a demon in the sky for sure to the enemies.

Peace

Er...what??? Even the F-15 is superior to your precious MKI. Not saying that it is a bad aircraft, but you are clearly over rating it.

Such a silly statement.....

F-16 has got many variants.... and among all of them only SK one with AESA is some what electronically better than Su 30MKI in some aspects since the latter hosts a PESA... However Kinematically TVC and Canards offer a clear advantage over F-15 any day.

Back
Top Bottom