What's new

Pak official secretly visits Kerala Padmanabhaswamy temple

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
BJP seeks probe into Pak official's visit to temple

Bharatiya Janata Party State unit president V. Muraleedharan has called upon the government to conduct a detailed inquiry into the motive behind the visit of an employee attached to the Pakistan High Commissioner's office to the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple recently.

Mr. Muraleedharan was addressing a press conference here on Friday.

He said the visit of a person who did not belong to the Hindu faith to the temple itself had evoked large-scale apprehensions among the devotees. The visit had raised pertinent questions regarding the security of the temple, he added.

It was also reported that the police too did not have any prior information regarding the visit of the Pak official. Even the government and the Home Department had not yet received any details regarding this, making a mockery of the loud claims of the government on the security arrangements at the temple.

The BJP leader said the Home Department should bring out the details and clear the apprehensions of devotees and should take earnest initiative to strengthen the security for the temple.

He said the Pak official's visit had already evoked nationwide apprehensions and, ironically, the State government was yet to respond to it for reasons best known to them. He said the government should take immediate steps to ensure adequate protection to all the places of worship, especially temples.

The Hindu : NATIONAL / KERALA : BJP seeks probe into Pak official's visit to temple

Why would a Pak official (a muslim) visit a Indian (Hindu) temple?

This is weird and can smell something here.

We should not make a big issue out of this but its also alarming that Pakistani officials travel throughout the country without any monitoring. This is a huge failure on Home Ministry's part. If you go to Pakistan or China every movement is monitored. Not only officials but anyone who visits India is also monitored on his/her return.

We should not make a big issue out of this but its also alarming that Pakistani officials travel throughout the country without any monitoring. This is a huge failure on Home Ministry's part. If you go to Pakistan or China every movement is monitored. Not only officials but anyone who visits India is also monitored on his/her return.

You are right about it being monitored. But those agencies will not go around publicly declaring they traced the movements..the same way that the Indian intelligence agencies won't. What were they supposed to do? Stop him from going to the temple because he is a Pakistani?

Come on mate could be just a tourist type. Some years ago I was in Southall in UK. I was with hindu and sikh mates and we went and visited gurdwara, hindu temple and mosque we were just curiouse. And we all respected each others religous place.

You would smell something wouldnt you?

4 weeks ago me and my brother and some mates guarded a gudwara because people were rioting in the streets so our sikh brothers could pray and they in returned the favour by guarding our mosque when we prayed. I can smell something too and thats respect for each other.

4 weeks ago me and my brother and some mates guarded a gudwara because people were rioting in the streets so our sikh brothers could pray and they in returned the favour by guarding our mosque when we prayed. I can smell something too and thats respect for each other.

I know this is in the air. But this is really a far-fetched. :) Although intentions behind whoever started all these are good and it's a good thing that people here like to hear/believe this kind of stuff. It just goes to show communal harmony among British Asians. Plus this has to do with 'white man's land'.

Anyways I'd like to know which Gurudwara you protected and when? :) Plus no stupid links. Thank you. :)

Hi brother nice to have heard that you had helped our sikh brothers and they in turn helped you good but you should not comment on something that you may not know about no non beliver can enter the temple.

Hi brother nice to have heard that you had helped our sikh brothers and they in turn helped you good but you should not comment on something that you may not know about no non beliver can enter the temple.

We were no where inside the temple. Nor did we do it for praise or "pats on the back". I didnt realise one had to be an expert in religion to respect each others beliefs. Thanks for the advice.

We were no where inside the temple. Nor did we do it for praise or "pats on the back". I didnt realise one had to be an expert in religion to respect each others beliefs. Thanks for the advice.

we are talking in ref to the pak official who entered the temple and not about the good deeds tat you have done.

Back
Top Bottom