What's new

Pak nukes can fall into terrorists' hands: IAEA chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
A better approach would be if we test an ICBM and tell them to now worry about that too as well because not only our nukes can fall into the wrong hands but also the system to deliver it to the main land as well.:lol:

Icecold.
It is the softly softly approach which the present government has adopted which is the best answer for us. If we go aggressive the whole world will be on tenterhooks about the prospects of WW3 and things can get messy. We dont need to pay much heed to these news , other than for our Foreign sevices spokesman politely telling Mr El Biradai to take a hike. Yet the notion and image we need to present to the world is of a country which is trying its best under difficult circumstances and participating at great personal peril in the WOT and also demand military and economic help in the same breath.:lol::D.
WaSalam
Araz

no body knows the nukes location except i guess General Kiyani and Head of Pakistan Army Strategic Division.

saad more people have to know. Else all that is needed is a decapitating surprise strike against a couple of people and pakistan wouldnt be able to use or safe guard its nukes.

even look at logistics purpose..you think kayani goes around making a report of sites, weapons, status etc?...most likely it is someone else who does that for him..and that someone else probably would need info from others. and what about the guards and scientists and their immediate families? Ofcourse this is still controlled tightly but to assume only 2 people know about any nuke location is too farfetched to be even practical.

taliban doesnt have to know where all the nukes are..just one of them and maybe a few scientists and army contacts who are sympathizers. Thats not unrealistic in the current scenario.

The IAEA chief is nothing but a puppet who follows American led propaganda.
He ate their crap of "WMD in Iraq" -

I have no love for the current head of the IAEA, but this is one calumny that he doesn't deserve. In 2003 America thought Saddam had an active nuclear weapons program, but El Baradei reported, over and over, that he saw no proof of that. Time has shown that he was right and the U.S. was wrong. :frown:

saad more people have to know. Else all that is needed is a decapitating surprise strike against a couple of people and pakistan wouldnt be able to use or safe guard its nukes.

even look at logistics purpose..you think kayani goes around making a report of sites, weapons, status etc?...most likely it is someone else who does that for him..and that someone else probably would need info from others. and what about the guards and scientists and their immediate families? Ofcourse this is still controlled tightly but to assume only 2 people know about any nuke location is too farfetched to be even practical.

taliban doesnt have to know where all the nukes are..just one of them and maybe a few scientists and army contacts who are sympathizers. Thats not unrealistic in the current scenario.
Dude you people are so ignorant that its not even funny.Go read in WMD section how our nukes are secured and how will Taliban sympathizer get the nuke.There are way too many checks in place for one person to get nukes.It is only possible if General Kiyani decides to give nukes to Taliban which is not going to happen anyway..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude you people are so ******* ignorant that its not even funny.Go read in WMD section how our nukes are secured and how will Taliban sympathizer get the nuke.There are way too many checks in place for one person to get nukes.It is only possible if General Kiyani decides to give nukes to Taliban which is not going to happen anyway..

Indians just want to know for themselves because they know Pakistani nukes was made because of Indians and will only be used against India if India attacks Pakistan first. These nukes are very important for Pakistan knowing what kind of hostile neighbor Pakistan has.

Its all propaganda by the US since they have bad itch once again in there behind these NUKES are in full control and fully secure with all asspects ! all this rubish talk is just pointless !!

Its all propaganda by the US since they have bad itch once again in there behind these NUKES are in full control and fully secure with all asspects ! all this rubish talk is just pointless !!

the thing is if US is convinced that nukes are in danger, then wat will be the consequences for pakistan?

whether IAEA chief was right or not is beside the point.

They can say watever they want they have clearly done that and said alot of things wherever they have went /landed so wat let them talk! and if any needs to worry it will be us Pakistani no on else!

i think mr elbardia should concentrate on what is job is. he should worry about the weapons in north korea and iran.

Right and if so if a option is given to India from the US you will have to follow it too like i said let the Pakistani's worry about it i can see that alot of others are worried or have a really bad itch in the wrong places lets leave the business of survival and usuing the nukes to us..

Right and if so if a option is given to India from the US you will have to follow it too like i said let the Pakistani's worry about it i can see that alot of others are worried or have a really bad itch in the wrong places lets leave the business of survival and usuing the nukes to us..

yes, if US gave that option to us, we would also have to think about it. but since these reports are about pakistan, we can now focus on pakistan instead of any hypothetical situation involving india.

i think this idiot is trying to prove that he is not taking sides of muslims,like a puppet,his daughter cuold fall in my hands,this idiot every six months repeats this bullshit,he could be told by some one to make these statements

we can say the same for india,purohit is an example,hwo knows how many other like purohit are there in indian army

Icecold.
It is the softly softly approach which the present government has adopted which is the best answer for us. If we go aggressive the whole world will be on tenterhooks about the prospects of WW3 and things can get messy. We dont need to pay much heed to these news , other than for our Foreign sevices spokesman politely telling Mr El Biradai to take a hike. Yet the notion and image we need to present to the world is of a country which is trying its best under difficult circumstances and participating at great personal peril in the WOT and also demand military and economic help in the same breath.:lol::D.
WaSalam
Araz

Araz sb like you said in your previous post, they don't listen because they don't want too. So what better way would it then be to make them listen if not this. As for the softly approach that you mentioned, i say i will have to disagree with you on that one, reason is that this isn't the first time they have come up with this crap you know that, its being happening from Musharraf's era and has continued so far and will continue so in the near future, maybe even more forcefully, so in the end i don't see us going anywhere with the soft approach. "Latoon ka bhoot batoon sa nahi manta"
So they don't want to listen, we will make them listen, since they didn't liked the soft approach, its high time we give them a hard one.

I think it is part of a big plan by U.S. to force Pak to allow U.S. forces to operate inside swat areas to destroy Taliban stronghold.Also i read somewhere that pentagon has submitted report seeking Prez. Obama permission to operate in Swat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom